Chapter 61

Priest Miami Florida 11:54am

Priest
Miami Florida
11:54am

After being away from Faith and the house nearly all morning all I wanted to do was calm my nerves and just wind down for the rest of the day , that meant I definitely needed to smoke a blunt.I was out getting shit done before we all went on this trip to the Bahamas in just a couple days , Beanie and I most definitely needed time to ourselves plus a break from reality even if that meant we needed a mini vacation I was willing to do that for her sake.

Deep down inside I truly felt like she needed the trip more than me after all she's dealt with in the past year and still dealing with to this very day. When we first made the choice to start a relationship with each other I made a promise to her that I would always be there and love her always and I would never leave her side no matter what. I meant just that. I know it's been hard for her at times but I don't regret any part of it. She was my best friend , my world and my everything and I would do whatever it took to make and keep her happy for as long as I had breath in my body.

I didn't like seeing her in pain or crying. I loved to see her big bright smile and just full of joy which is one of the reasons why I knew we needed to go on this trip , for relaxation , recuperation and to focus more on having time for ourselves more than anything.

I entered the house as I locked the door , turning on my heels I saw that Ryleigh , Jah and Ember were already at the house. Apparently the 3 of them had already had breakfast cause some food was missing from their rightful plates. I walked towards the kitchen seeing that Faith was at the island eating her food.

I slowly walked behind her softly wrapping my arms around her waist , " Wassup ma ? " I whispered in her ear as she quickly snatched away from me.

As she realized who I was she hopped up from the chair giving me a big hug and pecking my lips a couple times. " Mmmm what took yo ass so long. I missed you pa , " she pouted lightly hitting my chest.

I softly smirked at her as I placed my hand on her right ass cheek. " You miss me that much huh ?" I whispered in her ear as I discreetly played with her with my tongue.

Her body suddenly shivered from the stunt I just pulled on her which clearly meant she was already in the mood to start something.

She bit her lip as she tried to stop herself from moaning. " Mm stop you know what that does to me and not in front everybody , " She whispered backing away from my hold.

" I mean we can go upstairs so nobody would be able to see us , they'll just hear all your loud moans and you calling me daddy when I'm tapping that ass real good " , He said kissing the top of my head placing his keys down on the island.