Chapter 44

1 year later .. september 2020

                                 Ryleigh   Atlanta , Georgia Ryleigh and Jah were back residing in Atlanta since Jah's concert along with both Ember and Tristian to accompany them since Faith and Priest couldn't travel down to Chicago due to famil...

                           Ryleigh
Atlanta , Georgia
Ryleigh and Jah were back residing in Atlanta since Jah's concert along with both Ember and Tristian to accompany them since Faith and Priest couldn't travel down to Chicago due to family issues but however they still had a entertaining and enjoyable night back in Chicago. They all stayed the weekend at Ryleigh and Jah's rental house since they didn't want to book hotel rooms.

Once they were both settled , Ryleigh graduated from college in June and obtained her master's degree in law. She also landed a job at the most popular law firm in Atlanta which was Spaulding Law Firm. Within just a few months of working there , her boss presented her with a full time position where she would bring in more money than she could even imagine.

Jah was just coming back from his tour therefore he decided to take a year off to spend more time with Ryleigh , besides they both deserved it in every way possible even though Ryleigh was working a lot she still took time away from the firm to spend with Jah.

However , they both decided to get a brand new house even though they loved the one they were currently staying in , they still made the decision to step it up a notch since they would both become parents soon.

Ryleigh found out she was pregnant a couple days after coming home from Chicago. They both went to the doctor's office a day after Ryleigh took the pregnancy test to confirm that she was actually having a baby and long behold , the doctor confirmed the unbelievable news that neither one of them could believe , Ryleigh was 6 weeks pregnant.

Jah was overjoyed at the realization that he was going to be a father soon that he couldn't control his excitement once the doctor told them both the news even with his 20th birthday coming up he was even more beyond excited to add to his life.