Chapter 8

Priest                               Los Angeles , Ca                                      8:10pmIt was still Sunday night , the same day I landed in LA it was just still earlier that what I thought it was

Priest
Los Angeles , Ca
8:10pm
It was still Sunday night , the same day I landed in LA it was just still earlier that what I thought it was. When I woke up from my long much needed nap , I picked up my phone from the bedside table to look at the time and it was just ten minutes after 8. Damn I think I forgot I was in another state for a second. I thought to myself as I got up to sit on the side of the bed. A few seconds later , I heard somebody knock on my door like the police or some shit.

" God damn who is it ?! " I yelled.

" It's me nigga , Kody ! Aye wake yo ass up bro I got sum' I need you to do fa' me ! " Kody yelled out from the other side of the door.

" Come in bro ! " I yelled.

As Kody opened the door to come in , I kept my eyes attached to him cause I was mad as hell that he was banging on the door like that.

" Why the fuck you looking at me like that , what yo problem nigga ? " He said coming in the room and shutting the door back

" Cause nigga you banging on the damn do' like the police or some shit. " I said rolling my eyes a lil bit.

" Well nigga this ain't ya house tho so ... " He trailed off shrugging his shoulders.

" Nigga whatever , but shit if you was tryna wake me up I was already up like 2 minutes befo' you came banging. " I said grabbing my t-shirt to put it on.

" Aye about what I told earlier , I need you to run a lil errand fa' me. " He said as he sat on the edge of the bed.

" Befo' you even start dat shit I'm not even tryna be ya errand boy or no shit like dat'. I wanna sell the dope myself not be nobody errand boy. " I said.

" Nigga , calm ya whiny ass down I know what you wanna do and we gone put dat' shit together but I just need you to do this one errand fa' me and dats' it I promise you. " He said calmly.