Chapter 14

Priest                              Los Angeles , Ca                                     8:00pm Once I pulled up to the location that Kody told me to meet him at it was 8:00pm and the sun was starting to set

Priest
Los Angeles , Ca
                                     8:00pm
Once I pulled up to the location that Kody told me to meet him at it was 8:00pm and the sun was starting to set. It wasn't long until after I pulled up that Kody pulled up beside me and came straight to my car so we could dip out and start looking for Kryssi. I noticed that he was looking a little down like he was depressed or sad or some shit.

" Yo Kody you aight bro ? " I asked in concern.

" N-Nah bro not really , to be honest I didn't even eat nun at all today. " He said shaking his head.

" You need me to stop and get you sum' before we ride out ? " I asked.

" Yeah bro if you don't mind. " He said laying his back on the headrest.

" Aight I can do dat. " I said.

I stopped by a fast food place and got Kody something to eat but as soon as I came back with the food it looked like he was sleeping as I looked through the widow of the car when I was walking back with the food. When I got in the car I called his name to try to wake him up but he didn't answer so I shook his shoulder ... still no answer.

" Aye bro Kody wake up nigga I got ya food. " I said still trying to wake him up.

I touched his neck looking for a pulse and it was barely there that's when I realized he had passed out while I was in the place getting the food. I sped off as quick as I could to a nearby hospital driving through red lights and all. All I wanted was for my friend and my brother to be okay and alive.

When I reached the hospital I quickly hopped out the car yelling for help and luckily someone heard me from the inside then quickly ran out with a stretcher. All I could tell her was to make sure he stayed alive and to take care of him the best way you can.

As they took him away on the stretcher all I could do was panic but I knew that wasn't gonna help the situation at all so I tried to stay calm. I paced back and forth outside for nearly 5 minutes until I got back in my car to go park it. As soon as I found a parking spot I sat in my car and I couldn't think of anyone who else to call but Faith. I knew I could count on her to come through for me when I needed her the most.

I called her and the phone rung at least 4 times before she picked up.
Phone Conversation

Faith😚💕: h-hello?

Priest💙: oh my god fay I'm so glad you answered-

Faith😚💕: w-what ? I- I can't really hear you hold on lemme go outside

* 5 minutes later *
Priest💙: can you hear me now ?

Faith😚💕: yeah I can hear you now wassup ?