Chapter 3

Omniscient

                                      Priest                                  New York                                      8:45pm After the waiter took their orders , Priest and Faith both swiftly continued their conversation as the waiter left t...

                                      Priest
                                  New York
                                     8:45pm
After the waiter took their orders , Priest and Faith both swiftly continued their conversation as the waiter left their table.

" So you still enjoying ya night with me ? " I asked just checking to see if I was boring her out or not.

" I'm still enjoying every minute of it I promise you. " She replied as she playfully played in her hair.

" Well I'm glad you are , I just wish you didn't have to go back to Atlanta tonight. " I said realizing that she had to catch her flight back after we finished eating dinner.

" Why you say it like that ? " She asked with a little concern in her voice.

As I looked back up at her I replied hesitantly , " Well I was just thinking back on these last couple of weeks just from seeing each other again since high school and I realized that I enjoy your company and just being around you period , it just made today a whole lot better and smoother for me under the circumstances of course.

" Awe Priest I ... I had no idea whatsoever you felt that way I swear. " She shockingly replied as I saw her eyes get a little wide , unaware myself that I felt that way about her.

Coming to my own realization , I was starting to notice that I actually might be gaining up the courage to have feelings for her I just didn't want to tell her how I felt quite yet. I didn't know how or when would be the exact right time to tell her but I knew I wanted us to be more than what we are now , acquaintances.

I knew that I wanted to get to know her a lot more before I officially made my move.

" So you seem to know a lot more about me now that I think about it but I don't seem to really know much about you as I planned too , how'd that happen? " I jokingly said as Faith kept eyeing her phone.

" Well now that I actually think about it too I guess you don't know me as a person do you ? " She replied as she chuckled a little.

" No I don't but if you wouldn't mind telling me ya life story , I'm pretty confident that I can be a listening ear for you. " I replied as my voice got a little deep and I smirked at her.

She calmly got prepared to tell me about herself as she got comfortable in her seat and put her phone face down on the table. "

" Well where do I start , I mean there's a lot that you probably want to know and I just down know where to start. " She nervously ranted as I could tell that she was playing with her fingers under the table and kept looking up and down between me and the floor.

I kind of laughed it off in my head a little bit just because I didn't want to embarrass her by laughing out loud so I swiftly just stood up , walked over to her side of the table , kneeled down in front of her and softly replied in my deep masculine voice.