Chapter 16

Priest                            Los Angeles , Ca                                    12:20am I was still driving around in my car with no known destination in mind

                                     Priest
                            Los Angeles , Ca
                                   12:20am
I was still driving around in my car with no known destination in mind. I looked down at my phone in my lap to look at time and it read 12:20am. Almost a hour of driving and still nothing , nurse Ally hadn't called about Kody yet so I was just stuck wondering what really was going on and why it was taking so long to get information on him. At this point , I didn't know what to think but I knew I had to stay strong for Kody and make sure he was gone be okay.

As I kept driving along 110th and Parker , I couldn't help but see this short girl who looked about 4 feet. She was wearing a tight light gray body suit with black sneakers and her hair was going everywhere. It was a mess if you asked me and she looked real familiar from behind to , not that I was looking at her ass and shit like that but I recognized her and I couldn't tell where from so I stopped the car and got out to talk to her for a minute.

" Excuse me , don't I know you lil shawty ? " I said gently grabbing her arm so she could stop walking.

" Aye I know you hear me talking to you. " I said a little forcefully as I spoke up again.

After I said that , she stopped suddenly with her back still facing me and finally spoke up.

" What do you want Priest ? " She said turning to look at me.

Shocked to the fact that she knew my name , my eyes suddenly got wide like they wanted to pop out of my head.

" Uh how do you know my - " I said pausing as I walked up closer to her.

As I got closer , I finally realized who the girl was that I was talking to , it was Kody's girl Kryssi.

She was struggling trying to walk , she looked confused and discombobulated and not to mention she completely smelled of nothing but alcohol and weed

She was struggling trying to walk , she looked confused and discombobulated and not to mention she completely smelled of nothing but alcohol and weed. I wanted to help her out so I walked her to my car and put her in the backseat then I turned around to take her back to the hospital to get help.