Chapter 50

Priest                        Miami Florida                                8:30am After having a confusing , mind boggling nightmare that shit completely fucked my head so much that I could barely sleep all I did was...

                               Priest
                        Miami Florida
                               8:30am
After having a confusing , mind boggling nightmare that shit completely fucked my head so much that I could barely sleep all I did was fidget and damn near fight in my sleep all morning. I sat up in bed laying my back against the headboard as I got a blunt that was already rolled up and ready to smoke from the bedside table on my side of the bed as my thoughts went back to the dream.

All I could contemplate back and forth in my mind was was this fucking real ? or was someone really after me or faith? Zoning me out of my thoughts I felt Faith rub on my arm as she opened her eyes starting to wake up.

" Goodmorning baby." She said yawning and stretching.
I didn't hear her say anything cause I was too zoned out so she said it again.

" Uh .. goodmorning .. Priest you okay bae ? " She asked with a worried look on her face.

" Morning baby girl how'd you sleep ? " I asked her as I kissed her forehead.

" I slept real good like a baby actually. " She said smiling at me. " But I should be asking you how did YOU sleep cause you look like you had a long ass night. You got bags under ya eyes bae , you sure you okay ? "

" Yeah yeah bae I'm good mama. I was just up thinking all night that's all. " I told her as I rubbed my hands across my face.

" oookay if you say so

" oookay if you say so. " She said hesitantly as she got up walking towards the bathroom.

" W-why you saying it like that beanie ? You must not believe me ? " I asked her standing outside the bathroom door.

" Cause as much as I want babe I honestly don't believe you. " She semi yelled to me.

I opened the door all the way as I walked in taking a seat on the counter. I closed the door behind me.