Chapter 44 • Best of Both Worlds

A/N: I made y'all some popcorn 🍿🌚

It's with JJ's hands on my bare shoulders guiding me that I sit on the edge of the bed and once I get my bearings, I feel for her hips. The soft, cool flesh lets me know she's taken off her trousers but the silky material means that she's kept her knickers on; to tease me or just for her comfort. Either way, I'm turned on.

"Dinner was good. I mean the chicken had flavor even though it was baked, right?"

Her random question catches me off guard and I breathe out a laugh, "Yes, love. Dinner was very good. We should try that recipe again soon."

"Okay, good," she says through a sighed breath, cupping my cheeks and she pecks my lips.

I bring her close to stand between my legs and I inhale the scent of her skin and the sweet smell of the residual chocolate body paint. She moves her arms around, grunting in frustration and I feel her blouse drop to my foot.

With her hands threading through my hair, I begin to press little kisses on her soft stomach, slipping my fingers beneath the fabric of her knickers' waistband and I gently pull them down over her bum. JJ steps back and moves to what I assume is to take them off and I invite her to come closer to me. I smooth my hands to her bare, plump bum cheeks and I give them a squeeze, making her gasp.

"I'm cold," she whispers and I tilt my head up to face her.

"Then I should get you under the covers."

She hums in reply, cupping my cheeks and I sense her close to my face. Her lips capture mine in a soft, teasing kiss and I bring my hands around to her back. With my hands splayed, I lean backwards taking her with me until I'm flat on my back and she moves to straddle me.

JJ pecks my lips and kisses her way to my neck while I try to push my boxers down. Since she's on top of me, I can only shove them down my sides about an inch which does absolutely nothing. She hums on the area just beneath my ear and begins sucking, simultaneously shifting her pelvis on my crotch.

"Gahh, baby, m-more," I practically beg and she giggles on my skin.

Forgetting about my boxers for the moment, I grab hold of her fleshy hips and help her grind up and down my dick and I groan in relief. The combination of the friction and JJ's moans is enough to make me come right now, but I force myself to hold my orgasm back because I need to make her feel good first.

"Ah, God," she pants, pressing her hands to my stomach for what I assume is so she can ride me. Her legs begin to shake around my sides and I smooth my hands on her thighs, letting them roam upwards to feel for her breasts. I cup her full breasts with both hands, caressing all around them and I squeeze them. "Mm, Harry. Pinch my . . . pinch my nipples, baby. Go on."

"You'll tell me if it's too hard?"

"Yeah, yeah, just pinch them."

Grinning at her impatient, kinky side, I pinch and flick her nipples while she continues to grind her hips. She moans, removing one hand from my chest and I reach down to feel where it is. The circular motion lets me know she's rubbing her clit and I push it away.

"Let me." While I begin rubbing her clit with the pad of my thumb, simultaneously pinching her nipple with my other hand, she speeds up her movement and moans loudly. "That's it, baby," I encourage and JJ gasps for breath, jerking in motion and I feel a wetness on my fingers and through my boxers. "Did you squirt?"

"Y-yes, oh God, I feel so good right now. Like I'm floating, ahhh." She slows her movements, bringing my hand upwards and I flinch at the warm feel of her lips and tongue sucking on my fingers.