Chapter 20 • Always Amazing

"Mm, that was absolutely delicious," JJ says with her mouth full.

"It was. The cheese on the pizza wasn't 'just cheese.' I don't know what means exactly," I admit with a chuckle.

"I know what you meant. That pizza was one of the best I've ever had. Quality simple ingredients. Definitely not frozen."

"Definitely not," I agree, letting out a satisfied breath. "Now what would you like to do?"

"Hmm, I think I need some time for my food to settle before I lie down. Care to cuddle and listen to some music?"

I grin in her direction, "And snog?"

"Maybe," she teases, smoothing her hand up my arm to my shoulder. She cups my cheek and pecks my lips before moving away. "Care to listen to a little smooth Jazz?"

"Yeah, sure," I reply and she moves away and it's a few seconds later the soothing sound of piano and saxophone begins to play. I feel JJ's presence close to my side and she smoothes her hand on my chest.

"Mmm, I can't believe how lucky I am. I'm married to the most wonderful husband in the world and we're having a baby. I never thought I'd be this lucky."

"I'm the lucky one, JJ. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. And to find out that we're pregnant on our honeymoon is more than I ever could've asked for. I love you, Joy Allison Styles, and I already love our baby." I place my hand on hers, working its way beneath hers. "Guide me, please?"

She takes my hand and brings it to what I recognize as her belly. As I splay my hand in a protective manner, she lets go and cups my cheek. I pucker my lips in anticipation and I feel her presence close to my face. Her lips capture mine in a soft kiss while I gently smooth my hand on her belly, working its way to the opening.

My fingertips graze her naked skin, making her smile into our kiss before she leans back.

"And just what do you think you're doing?"

Her taunting tone makes me smirk, "I just thought you'd be more comfortable."

"What? More comfortable with my bathrobe wide open?"

"No," I grin. "With it off."

"You're terrible," she chides with a giggle and I hum in acknowledgement, tickling my fingers upward on her belly until I feel the underside of her breast. "Mm, no teasing."

"But I thought you liked to be teased," I pout, tracing her areola with the tip of my index finger.

"You're an absolute devil."

Her accusation only makes me grin and I move my hand to cup her breast. The tiny breath she lets sucks in proves she's liking this and I lean down, aiming my mouth for her breast. She breathlessly says my name as I begin sucking on her nipple while holding her breast.

I let the tip of my tongue flick her already hardened nipple and she moans, threading her hands through my hair. With her right breast still in my mouth, I feel for her left breast to fondle, still remembering to be gentle with them.

She moans, cupping my cheeks to bring my head up and she surprises me with a kiss. Her tongue tickles my lip and I part my mouth to allow her tongue inside and I feel her lean me back longways on the sofa.

Our kiss ends and we take this time to get more comfortable with her laying on top of me and straddling my one leg that's outstretched on the sofa. She resumes our kiss and begins slowly grinding herself on my thigh.

I smooth my hand down her side underneath her bathrobe until I reach her curvy bum and I give it a smack. She squeaks out a moan into our kiss and I grasp a handful of her bum cheek while she continues grinding on me. She pulls away, lifting herself up with the help of her hand on my chest.