Chapter 14 • Can't Believe It

I'm horny. I woke up with my dick standing at attention and the way JJ's bum is pressed up against me isn't going to make it be at ease any time soon. Her slow and controlled breaths let me know she's still asleep, so I cautiously reach out to feel for her, aiming for her back.

With my hand on her shoulder, I press my body into hers and the faint scent of her perfume from yesterday draws me in and I scoot my head on my pillow closer to her. The strands of her hair tickle my nose as I bury my head in the crook of her neck and I gently move her hair out of the way.

It's when I press a light kiss to her neck that she inhales a deep breath and I work my way to her ear. She hums tiredly, shifting in her spot and I press a kiss to her earlobe.

"Good morning, love."

"G'morning," she groggily says, turning to face me and I sense her presence close to my face. She cups my cheek with her warm hand and she pecks my lips. "Hmm, and good morning to something else as well."

I hum favorably in answer, letting my hand feel its way down her back all the way to her waist. I smooth my hand over the curve of her bum cheek until it reaches the back of her thigh and I guide her leg to rest on top of mine.

"You did that to me. The way your sexy body was touching mine; just the thought of you makes me hard," I pucker my lips, silently requesting a kiss to which she answers. "I want to please you." I peck her lips, this time for a little longer. "I want to taste you. Then," I pause, leaning my body into hers until I'm laying on top of her, "I want to fuck you."

The tiny hitch in her breath makes me smirk and I lean down in hopes of aiming my lips for hers and her hands cup my cheeks to guide me. I don't waste any time; my tongue delves into her mouth to meet hers and I feel something soft fall on my head. I lean back and feel for the object, quickly realizing it's a pillow.

"Get outa here," I theatrically push the pillow away, making her giggle.

"You showed that pillow who's boss."

"That's right."

I dive back in for another kiss and she parts her legs to make room for me to lay on top of her and as our kiss deepens, I let my hand smooth up her stomach until it reaches her breast. I'm careful to not squeeze too hard since she told me they're sore because of her pre-menstrual cycle.

She moans, arching her torso into mine and I begin kissing down to her neck while moving my body down hers. My hand grips the soft material of her shirt and I lift it to expose her belly and breasts. I let my lips linger on her skin while I inhale her scent and the way she's moving beneath me lets me know she's getting restless.

"Patience, love," I kindly remind her with a kiss to her breast, immediately licking around her areola.

"Mm, Harry," she pants heavily, grabbing onto my hair and I close my lips around her nipple. As I begin sucking, she wraps her legs around my waist and pulls me closer, creating pressure on my dick that makes me groan. With her nipple trapped between my lips, I lean back, taking her breast with me until it slips from my grasp. "Goddammit. I need you. Please, just-"

"Patience," I kindly remind her again and she huffs out a breath. "The wait will be worth it. I promise."

With my elbows on either side of her to support my body, I press a kiss to her chest while scooting down her body. Her belly button acts as a guide to how low I am now and I tuck my fingers beneath the waistband of her pyjama bottoms.

She raises her hips for me to pull them down her legs and I drop them next to me on the bed. With my hands on her knees as a guide, I choose to give her left inner thigh attention by kissing my way up as I lay down between her legs. As soon as I'm settled, I smooth my hands on the back of her thighs and gently push her legs apart. Her natural scent draws me in and I lick my lips in preparation of what I'm about to do.