Chapter 59 • A Hard Bargain

My tongue slips into his mouth while I grasp at the soft lapel of his bathrobe to pull him closer to me. Despite my sudden action, he responds quickly with gliding his tongue over mine and grabbing my right hip and a spring in the couch makes a popping sound, making us smile into our kiss.

I pull away and open my eyes, trying to catch my breath. His bewildered expression makes me smile smugly and I toss a throw pillow on the floor. "Will you help me?"

"Y-yeah. What do you need?"

"M'gonna get on the floor in front of you."

"What? Why?"

"'Cause m'gonna give you a double BJ; a blowie and a boob job. Wait. Not an actual boob job, but a-, oh fuck it, you know what I mean."

He breathes out a laugh, holding out his hand for mine and I carefully maneuver down on my knees. "Are you sure, love? I-I mean, will you be okay; comfortable, I mean?"

"I'll be fine," I coo, untying the knot in his belt, "once I suck you off, although I don't know how long my knees will last."

"Oh I sure as hell won't last long either," he chuckles, scooting his bum closer to the edge of the couch.

Now that the belt is untied, I work at teasing him by caressing his thighs over his robe. He hasn't said that he's desperate like I've been lately, so I'm going to torture him in the best way possible. His breaths become quicker as I slide my hands inside the opening of his robe and he balls his hands into fists, a sign that he's frustrated.

"Baby?"

"Yes, Harry?" I knowingly ask, moving my hand to his crotch and I brush my fingertips on his penis.

He groans, "Feels good."

"Just good?" I playfully challenge, wrapping my hand around him. "Let me try to make you feel great, hmm?"

He nods his head quickly, swallowing harshly and I gather my hair to the side with my free hand. As I duck down, I inhale his natural scent which is stronger than I remember, but I figure that has something to do with the pregnancy hormones.

As I lay the flat of my tongue on his tip, he sucks in a sharp breath and I drag my tongue down the underside of his shaft, feeling his warm skin and prominent veins. He's half-hard from our tiny snog session just moments ago and I let my tongue swirl around his tip to work on exposing the head from the foreskin.

His deep groans and shallow breaths let me know he's enjoying this and I decide to make this a mind-blowing experience. With the base of his dick in my hand, I lean in closer to take him all the way in my mouth. While I focus on not gagging, his hand grabs my hair and the slight sting makes me wince.

I bob my head up and down before pulling off of him, letting my hand pump him easily with the help of my saliva. His head falls back to the couch and I cup his balls to kick it up a notch. His legs jerk at the surprise and I swipe my thumb over his now exposed tip.

"Mm, you're so hard already, baby. You like that? You like my mouth?"

"Mhm."

"Would you like my tits now?"

"Yeah," he mutters and I let go of him so I can take off my jumper. I set it on the seat next to him and tuck my disheveled hair behind my ears and he feels around for my arms. "Wanna see you so bad, JJ."

His warm hands smooth over my shoulders and I jut out my chest, "Go ahead then. 'See' me all you want, baby."

The tiny furrow of frustration between his eyebrows fades and a slight smile tugs at the corner of his mouth. He sits up closer to me and smoothes his hands around my shoulders a few times and slides his fingertips down to my collarbone. I begin pumping him slowly while his hands continue their descent down my chest to the swell of my breasts.