Chapter 9 • Third Time's A Charm

The warm, silky water surrounding my body is relaxing and the way Harry's hands are touching my body underneath the water is creating goosebumps all over my skin. With the soft Jazz piano music playing the background and the mood lighting in the loo, I must say this is one of the most romantic baths I've ever taken.

With my back resting against Harry's chest and my head tilted back on his shoulder, I inhale a deep breath of the lavender scented bubble bath and I shift my legs under the water.

"You okay?" he asks close to my ear, letting his lips linger on the curve.

"Yeah, I'm so relaxed. What about you?"

"Yeah, this is quite nice," he says, slowly smoothing his hands up my arms and his thumb and finger frame my chin. "And it's even better because I'm with you."

"Aw, Harry," I breathlessly moan and he tilts my head up towards his.

I close my eyes and as his lips capture mine, I reach my hand up out of the water to hold the back of his neck. My mouth parts at his tongue's request and I clutch his hair, bringing my tongue to meet his.

He groans against my mouth, smoothing his hand down my stomach and I lift my hips up so he'll take the hint. As our kiss becomes more heated, his fingertips brush over my pubic hair in teasing circles, getting closer to my clit, but never actually touching it.

I whine out my displeasure, swiveling my hips on his lap and he groans into our kiss. He breathlessly pulls away, letting out a lazy chuckle and he moves his hand up to hold my belly.

"My plan backfired on me."

"Serves you right. You should've just given me what I wanted."

"Oh, I will, love."

A smirk tugs at the corner of his mouth in a mischievous smile and I feel his hand slide down my belly. He presses a kiss to my temple and kisses his way down to my cheek, gently nudging my head to the side. I close my eyes at the sensation of his lips and teeth sucking on my neck and his fingers languidly skimming below my bellybutton.

I lick my lips and swallow harshly as his palm covers my center and I pant out short breaths through my parted mouth. He begins nibbling on the skin just beneath my ear at the same time that he starts rubbing my clit.

The contrast of harsh bites and smooth circles sends me into overdrive and it's like I'm even more sensitive than usual. His fingertip flicks my clit around and a burst of tingles explode throughout my entire body and I open my eyes to the ceiling while trying to catch my breath.

Harry kisses my neck, moving his hand to my inner thigh, "More?"

"Mhm," I nod my head on his shoulder, gripping his thighs that are on either side of my legs to prepare myself.

"Your body; it's beautiful, like a goddess. I want to worship it; worship you; make you feel good any way I can."

I'm rendered speechless at his words and as his fingers start massaging my clit, I grip his thighs a bit harder. His palm covers my entirety, causing the tension to build again and I tilt my hips into his touch. One of his fingers slips through my slit and starts circling my entrance.

The way his hand is positioned, his palm is also putting pressure on my clit while he works his long slender finger inside of me. I gasp for breath, tipping my head back onto his shoulder at the incredible sensation and he presses a kiss to my temple.

"Yes, keep going, baby," I encourage him and my legs begin to shake as another burst of tingles explode throughout my body.

All I can do is pant out my breaths as his finger slips from me, but he keeps his palm over my entirety while I come down from my high. The sloshing water calms down as we remain still and it's now that I can hear my heartbeat in my ears.