Chapter 57 • Cross-eyed

"Here's my vibrator. It has fresh batteries and I've washed it thoroughly with soap and water earlier this morning."

"Sounds like someone was hopeful," he teasingly replies, feeling it with his hands.

"Very hopeful, yes."

Harry nods in acknowledgement, bringing the small bullet-shaped vibrator up to his nose. "Hm. You did wash it thoroughly. I can't even smell you on it."

"Uhm, yeah, remember the pregnancy book stressed the hyper-cleanliness of any adult toy used while pregnant? But thank God, they're safe to use."

"And if they weren't, I'd figure out something for you." His serious tone warms my heart and I soothe his shoulder.

"Aw, babe, that's really sweet. Thank you."

He grins in my direction, "So, are you ready?"

"Yeah, but just a second. I'm going to get a towel. It's the only thing I forgot."

"Wait, love, you can use mine," Harry offers just in time before I even try to get up from the couch.

"Then you'll be naked."

"That's the plan-, well, the ultimate plan is to get you naked."

"Of course it is," I shake my head with a smile and he touches the knotted towel at the corner of his waist, humming the theme song from Jeopardy. "Alright, since I really don't want to walk all the way to the linen closet, I'll take your towel."

He makes a happy victorious sound, untucking the towel and he lifts his bum off the seat cushion. My eyes wander down his bare chest to below his waist and the sight of his manly pubic hair and perfectly shaped penis makes me gulp.

"Here you go," he says, bringing me out of my trance. "I have a feeling we're gonna need this."

My pussy tingles at the meaning behind his words and I realize that it's been so long that he might actually make me squirt multiple times. I thank him, taking the towel and with one hand on my belly and the other on the arm of the couch, I push myself to stand up so I can drape the towel on the seat cushions.

Since we're getting right down to the nitty gritty and bypassing any type of foreplay, I decide to take off my joggers and knickers, but I leave my jumper on. I toss them over to the chair across the living room and sit down length-wise on the couch, aiming for my bum to be on most of the towel.

"Settled?"

"Just about. M'gonna put my left leg between your bum and the back of the couch. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, of course it is," he readily agrees, scooting closer to the edge. "Is that enough room?"

Propping myself up on my elbows, I watch as I slide my leg on the cushion until my leg is straight, "Yeah."

"Are you comfortable?"

"Yes, very. I'm ready. Make me feel good, Mr. Styles," I grin, positioning the throw pillow under my head so I can watch him.

"Alright, here we go," he says, smoothing his hand on my foot.

As his hand slides up my calf, my stomach does a flip because of the anticipation of what's to come. He guides my leg to rest on his lap and my eyes shoot open as his hand catches on my prickly leg hair on my shin and a wave of heat flushes in my face at the embarrassing thought.

"M'sorry for not shaving, but I couldn't-"

"JJ, it's okay. No need to feel bad. Just relax, baby," he coos and presses a kiss on my knee with the help of his hand guiding him. "Mm, so soft. Your skin smells so good."