Chapter 6 • A Little Messy

"So, what do you want to do now that we're finished with breakfast?"

"We can do whatever we want," she purrs and I hear the clanking of what I assume is JJ moving the room service cart out of the way. "It's day one of six, so we can take our time and go as slow . . . or as fast as we want."

Grinning in her direction, I reach out next to me to feel for her arm. Her hand touches mine and she guides it to her shoulder which I use as a guide to cup her cheek. As I lean in close, she places her hand on my chest and I aim my lips for hers.

Inhaling a deep breath through my nose, I take her bottom lip between mine and she moans into our kiss. I tilt my head to the left, bringing my free hand to rest on her waist. The silky material of what I assume is her special lingerie feels soft beneath my fingers and I clutch the material in my fist, gently pulling her to me.

She slides her leg on mine, but since we're sitting on the edge of the bed, it slides right off. We smile into our kiss and she pecks my lips before leaning back.

"Wanna get more comfortable on the bed?"

"Yeah, but I have an idea," she pecks my lips, "so you just relax and get comfortable and I'll be right back."

A million things are running through my mind of what she's planning, but I decide to follow her instruction. I use my hand to feel for the bed to make sure I'm not near the edge and I lay down, positioning my head on the pillow.

"I have an idea, but it involves getting a little messy, so would you mind that?"

"Messy? What do you have up your sleeve, Mrs. Styles?"

She doesn't answer my question and I feel the bed dip next to my leg, "There's no need to worry, Mr. Styles. You'll be in good hands."

"Fuck me," I breathe out, making her giggle.

"Hm, that'll be after we have a little fun," she explains and the bed shakes a bit.

"What's that?"

"How about we play a little game? I'll feed you several pieces of fruit with some whipped cream and you have to guess which fruit it is."

"Alright, what do I get if I guess correctly?"

She hums in thought and I feel her presence close to my ear, "Me."

Her warm breath tickles my ear and makes me shiver, but I love it. I'm startled by the sound of what I assume is the whipped cream aerosol can and the bed dips down next to me.

"Ready?" she asks and I nod in answer. "Okay, here's the first one."

I open my mouth and the sweet whipped cream hits my taste buds first. It's when I bite into the firm yet soft fruit and taste it that I feel her fingertip circle my nipple.

"Are you trying to distract me from guessing correctly?"

"Maybe," she smugly says, dragging her finger to my other nipple. "Is it working?"

"A little, but I'll guess strawberry."

"Ding! You are correct, which means you get a special kiss."

"Our kisses are always special because they're with you."

"M'sorry but sweet talking the contest judge isn't allowed."

"Damn," I play along.

I notice the sound of the whipped cream can again, so I assume it has to do with her special kiss which is making me excited. She's close to my face now and I pucker my lips for a kiss, smelling the sweetness first and then tasting it when her tongue teases my lips.