Chapter 4 • Complete Euphoria

"We've arrived at your destination," the driver's voice sounds through the intercom and I feel the car slow down to a stop. "I will be right there to open your door."

"Oh, it's even more grand than I expected," JJ says, leaning into me and I can only assume she's trying to look out the window on my side. "It's really happening, Harry. We're on our honeymoon."

I grin, "Yeah, a whole week of just you and me, with the rare appearance from the room service person, of course."

"Of course," she agrees with a giggle, cupping my cheek and I lean in for a kiss. There's a knock on the door before it's opened and we're greeted by our driver.

"Would you like help to step down, sir?"

"Uhm, yeah, if you don't mind," I hold out my hand for his and he takes it to guide me out of the car.

"Harry, could you take our flute glasses? They're secured in a little box in a nice gift bag, so it should be easy."

"Yeah, of course," I reply, holding out my hand and she slides the silky handles over my fingers. "Could you help her down, since my hands are full?"

"Sure. Here we are, Mrs. Styles," he says and JJ thanks him. "Enjoy your evening and congratulations again."

"Thank you," JJ replies, guiding my free hand to her elbow. "Ready, love?"

"Lead the way."

"Alright, lemme gather this big poof ball of a dress so I won't trip. Okay. Let's go."

She starts walking to what I assume is our hotel building and the fresh warm air is nice compared to the freezing AirCon that was blasting on my face in the car. I know JJ enjoyed the frigid air and I don't blame her because it was rather hot when I was underneath her dress, but I'd never complain about that.

I clear my throat, enjoying the remnants of her natural taste from our backseat activity, but for some reason, it's not quite the same taste that I'm used to. It's probably a combination of the champagne and nerves, but thankfully we'll have a week of relaxation to get back to our regular routine.

"We're at the door."

"Ah, allow me, love. Would you mind guiding my hand to the door so I can open it for you?"

"No need because there's a concierge."

"We're going to be spoiled all week, aren't we?" I ask in jest.

"With what this hotel cost, I would hope so," she giggles and keeps guiding me inside the building.

"Welcome to the King Street Townhouse," a friendly voice greets us. "The check-in desk is to your left."

"Thank you," JJ sweetly replies.

The light sound of some sort of classical music piece played on by either a piano or a track is a nice feature and makes it feel classy. JJ lets me know we're headed to the front desk and I acknowledge her with a gentle squeeze on her elbow. As we keep walking, I inhale a fresh scent that smells clean and it's quite refreshing.

"Smells like someone washed the windows and mopped the floor just before we got here. Whew, it's strong."

"Really? I don't think it's that bad and I'm the one with the heightened senses," I reply and JJ giggles, slowly stopping us from walking.

"Welcome to King Street Townhouse. How may I assist you tonight?"

"Oh, uhm, we're Mr. and Mrs. Harry Styles and we've booked the Alfred Waterhouse suite for this week," JJ says and I give her elbow a little squeeze.