ghostly party

Mario's POV

I was thrown into a cell with mermaid in it. And the shadow queen right next to me. There was still water in her lungs and unlike me she doesn't seem to have the ability to breathe it for a long time. So I had to give her CPR.

Third person POV

The three girls made it to the party.

Tipp: non of the ghost seem to mind if we are here.

Boosette: yeaaaa tipp how you are doing.

Tipp: good it's a good thing we found you! Rosalina should be coming soon.

Boosette m:oh and why is that?

Tipp: Luigi called her.

Boosette: Luigi! Is he safe did he kill princess shroob.

Tipp: no.

Boosette: When I see Luigi again I will express my disappointment.

Tipp: how.

Boosette: by scaring him of course. Might as well get some fun out of it.

Tipp: well now that you are here we can help Mario and Luigi after rosalina picks us up.

???: Mario?

Some shadowy creature walked up to them.

Tipp: who arw you.

Vivian: I am vivian. I helped Mario on a adventure once.

Gigi: great the more the merrier we need a little army of our own to fight the shroobs.

Boosette: my ghost army should be enough we already caused a ton of chaos when we boarded on of the gaint ships. And I guess these two weird creatures are also going to help Mario and Luigi. Mario and Luigi have made a small army of women. Nothing those two evil counterparts can do even with the shroob army.

Gigi and Merri: we are not strang we are jellyfish.

Boosette: jellyfish have no brains. So I have know Idea how you two are existing right now.

Boosette looked over.

Boosette: not many strong ghost here.

He eyes landed on a old minion of hers.

Boosette: melody!

Melody Pianissima looked away to try to ignore here.

Boosette: don't ignore me or else I will put you in a portrait this time.

That got ger attention.

Melody: I prefer not to ve in a painting. But if I have to I rather you do ut now than me having my music sheets ruined in a fight for another of your evil plans. I just escape the place that Scientists sold me to.

Boosette: don't worry if you help me there is a 100% guarantee that yoh won't be in a portrait. Especially sense it is to help Luigi this time.

Melody:....why would I help the guy that destroyed some of my music sheets and put me in a vacuum. Why are you helping him!

Boosette: he is my boyfriend. So it is Ethier help of portrait.

Melody: I thought it was strange that you where a girl now but it's a normal this people and ghost go through. but this makes me wonder if you are right in the head you hated Luigi.

Boosette: well I don't now.

Boosette used her powers to bring out a canvas to put melody on. Now blackmailed into doing this she joins in the help along with vivian and the others.