flaming love

Mario's POV

Mario: so what technic are you going to teach me.

Gigi: there's no technic to teach.

She got up on me.

Gigi: how does my body feel.

Mario: warm

I grabbed her.

Mario: squishy, and soft.

Gigi: you like it.

Mario: I guess? Why you ask?

She suddenly kissed me. Which was weird sense it looked like she had no mouth.

Mario: that moved fast.

As she was holding my hands a flame burst out of both of ours.

Gigi: the heat of passion that only two fire brand user can gain when hearts are aligned. Mario ever sense you--

I put my hand over her mouth.

Mario: let's just have a date here and not go so quickly.

Gigi: right my bad.

Mario: so how has the business been going.

Gigi: good. We had many customers and other's that learnd the way of the fire and thunder brand. But they will always brag about it. And yet can't get through the challenge we sent you bros through. Couldn't even get the technic right.

Mario: me and my bro have always been fast learners.

Gigi: I know. We didn't get to talk much but every time you and your brother came back and told us about your adventures I got more and more curious and wanting the same thing.

Mario: so you want to go ome adventures.

Gigi: yes me and my sister we already got the powers. But our bodies are to soft and squishy any really damage taken would but us out for awhile longer than of a human got knocked out.

Mario: if you do want to go om adventures me and my brother will protect you.

Gigi: that was another thing I wanted when hearing your stories. You're bravery, your strength, your kindness. Every time you two came in me my sister will have an hour break where we spent time just talking about you two. We felt beating in out hearts that as jellyfish people we shouldn't feel.

Mario:(or have)

Gigi: take me with you. If what you say is true about protecting us than can you please let us go with you. And we will be able to get yo know you better.

I was going to say no because I already got to much on my plate. But the examintet in her eyes softened me.

Mario: fine.

She gave me another kiss but this time I had a little blush.