love in the stars

Rosalina POV

I woke up from an amazing dream. Luigi and I had our own little luma.
We even kissed. But it was just a dream. I heard a knock on the door.

Rosalina: come in.

Luigi: walked in. I'm Rosalina can we talk.

Rosalina: oh Luigi. What do you want to talk about.

Luigi: yesterday when the ettes attacked the mall and I had to save you from a illusion and you kissed me and had a luma named Luigi Jr. Why was that?

Oh fuck! That was real. Boosette really knows how to make illusions that powerful it felt real yet also felt like a dream. I could feel the blush on my face.

Rosalina: it was nothing. Something boosette made up.

Luigi: I know it is not that she told me she made it based on something you would like. So do you want to talk.

Rosalina: sure but let's go somewhere private.

Luigi: isn't this private enough.

Rosalina: no I know Daisy is listening in through the door.

I saw Luigi get up and open the door where Daisy fell down. I knew I was right. I saw Luigi to tell her to leave. And Daisy walked away.

Luigi: okay let's go somewhere private.

I made a portal that took us to the house where Mario went when he was done with the perfect run. I single house and nothing else on that small peace if land. I usually go here when I want to be alone.

Luigi: so are we going to talk about what happened with you kissing me in the illusion.

Rosalina:(blush) yes  Luigi we will talk about it.

Luigi: so why did you do it.

Rosalina: I have had a crush on you every sense I first meet you. And it was small at first but it just grew over time.

Luigi: but why me. Why not my super star bro he was the one who helped you.

Rosalina: yeah I guess you are right. But you did help too you got some of the stars for him and I saw you around the ship making some lumas happy. Mario is nice but he is not Luigi nice.

Luigi: I honestly don't get it.

Rosalina: Mario is nice he loves to help people anyways he can but alot of times he usually ignore it for later or only helps if it can help him in return and he is really good at holding grudges. He is nice but not you nice. Luigi you help even when you don't expect to get anything out of it and you are even nice to people who wronged you into the past. You are a different type of nice.

Luigi: well okay but why me.

Rosalina: I have been alone for hundreds of years with only my children giving me company. When I saw you and Mario I had joy to finally have company again. As Mario keep leaving to get power starts me and you started talking and the more I got to know you the more I fell for you. You are nice, you never give up no matter how many knock you down,you want the best for others, and you being shy felt like something I could relate too. And I seen how caring you can be. If we where to date you would be a great father for my lumas.

Luigi: you really think so.

I saw that his blush was as big as mine.

Rosalina: yes

Luigi: I never had someone have a crush on me before.

Rosalina: yes you have Daisy also has a crush on you.

Luigi:(blush) she does!

Rosalina: yep you never knew. She flirts with you all the time.

Luigi: I just thought she did that for fun with her friends.

Rosalina: no only with you and maybe a little to Waluigi. But she loves you. And seeing how you react you love her too.

I saw his blush get brighter.

Luigi: To girls I had a crush on both love me.

Wait he had a crush on me too.

Rosalina: you are saying you had a crush on me.

Luigi: yes I had one on both of you. Daisy for how strong and independent she is and you for your calmness and smarts you both are great girls I will be happy to date but I thought you two where out of my league. I was surprised you two hang out with a loser like me even if it was from time to time. And now I am learning that both of you loved me too. I am actually kinda scared because you girls can do better what can you get from me. And

Rosalina: calm down Luigi. You give yourself less credit than you deserve you saved the mushroom king countless times with Mario and a few times by yourself you need to stop beating you're self down all because you are a sidekick.

Luigi: I guess you are right. I need to go home and talk to Daisy now. (Kisses her check) love you.

I blushed before taking us home. I saw Luigi run out most likely to find Daisy. I lay in the bed. I am so happy that my feelings for Luigi have been returned. He would make a excellent father for my lumas and would be a great traveling partner for centuries. If he chooses me I will make him live forever like me or die with him doesn't matter to me as long as we are together or love will reach the stars.