pt Luigi: day at the beach

Luigi's POV

I was walking down to the peach with toadette and the rest. Wii fit and compette where wearing regular bikinis lana blue and compette black. What I expected. Must at admit they look hot. But Samus I was expecting to wear Ethier her last two alts in smash. But instead she had a blue sling shot bikini. So tight that only her nipples where being covered on her breast.

Luigi: are you okay Samus. That seems too tight.

Samus:(blush) yeah I am good.

Luigi: never took you as one to show something so reveling.

Samus: no reason.

Lana: she really wanted to imp--

I saw Samus cover lana's mouth.

Samus: we are here.

She tossed me the sunscreen.

Samus: put that one us si we don't get sun burn.

Luigi: why can't you girls do it your---

Lana: it gives you an excuse to touch our skin.

I blushed at the thought and so did all four girls standing in front of me.

Luigi: I should have factored that before instantly trying to take the lazy way out.

Toadette: less talking and more rubbing I want to play volleyball.

They set up the umbrellas and towels and laid down except for compette who ate hers. So I just let her lay down on mine. I started on compette. I rubbed her down backside first. But when I got to her stomach. She started shaking around with her tongue out.

Luigi: please stay skill.

Compette: but it fells so nice. Can you do it a little longer.

Luigi: fine.

I kept rubbing her stomach. And than stop when I realized people and snails where looking at us. So I finished her off and threw a frisbee to get her to run away from here for a little while. Got to toadette did it fast because it is clear she was filling uncomfortable.

Luigi: sorry.

Toadette: (blush) no no I liked it

Luigi: well I am already done.

Toadette: fine!

She acts weird. So I went over to Lana who decided to stretch while I was doing it.

Luigi: can you stay still.

Lana: sorry but I need to get ready for volleyball and it always good to stretch before doing sporty activities.

She bent down. While I was still doing the back. And sense I had to move to her stomach I bent down over her. So I can reach it. She gave me a weird smile.

Luigi: what?

Lana: isn't this a bit suggestive.

I realized with both of us bent down like this so close together. It could definitely give people the wrong idea. And they where taking pictures. I am so embarrassed

Lana: I can fell you are hard.

I jumped back. As she got up and walked off.

Lana: we can continue this game at the hotel right now I need to get ready and beat Samus at volleyball. We have a bet riding one it.

Samus: don't worry about me Luigi I put some on already.

Thank goodness with what she is wearing I would have to--. She got me out of a trance.

Samus: I know you feel weird and embarrassed about all this stuff but we are you're girlfriends. Need to lighten up and let it out sometimes.

Luigi: you right I never thought I would get this far. And plus we in public you don't do stuff you are suggesting in public. Atleast wait until we get to the hotel.

Samus: really.

Luigi: yes I think I am ready.

She walked away while saying.

Samus: I am excited. You will make many people jealous in smash.

Luigi: umm ay.

I need to grow more back bone.

Luigi: I am going to the bathroom.

Samus: okay. Hurry back we 3 want to do something special for you.

I walked to the bathroom. But I suddenly was knocked out.

Compette POV

Lana: what are you doing you are supposed to be one my team. And yet you are just sniffing around.

master Luigi sent isn't on this beach no more. And something that is not from this world.

Compette: master not here and something alien is. He might be in trouble.

I growled.

Samus: well there where alien  Sightings here but I doubt they would want Luigi.

I remembered every adventure he would tell me when he came home. I loved his stories.

Compette: do know that Luigi had alien enemies in the past.

I saw Samus take out some thingy. Luigi hasn't told me what everything is. She showed me a picture with weird looking purple mushroom things.

Samus: are these his enemies.

Compette: I don't know exactly what they looked like but they match the description he gives in his stories.

Samus: than we might got a problem.