another day pt: Luigi

Luigi's POV

I woke up but couldn't move. I look under my cover and boosette and compette where in my bed. And both where hugging me.

Luigi: I am starting to regret dating so many people. I don't know why I even agreed to this.

I was able to get out of there grip and went to go cook breakfast for everyone.

Luigi: I can barely handle one girl. It's nice knowing I won't be lonely. But maybe that's how things got to be. But how do I break the news to

Rosalina: what are you talking about?

Luigi: AHHHH!

I feel over.

Rosalina: oh sorry. But I was wondering if you would like to meet my Lumas later.

Luigi: sore Rosalina but not to day. I most likely am going to be busy.

She gave me a kiss.

Rosalina: it's okay you are a busy man. But even then I know you would be a great father.

Luigi: really.

Rosalina: of course you treat everyone nice and good at taking care of people. Like I wake up early to cook for my Lumas but you also wake up early. In fact I can help you cook. I have Star bits and I know some good breakfast recipes that go along with stat bits.

Luigi: that's a good Idea.

While cooking with her a few times I tried to tell her we are over but I couldn't. The more I think about it the more I feel bad I love her and I love everyone else that I am dating right now. Except for Wendy and boosette maybe I like boosette A tiny bit. And I still feel weird about liking my own pet. But for some reason I can't tell her we are over I can't tell none of them. I might not be good with girls and they are giving me alot of awkward moments. But I still love them and I won't break there hearts.

Luigi: Rosalina how about you take me next week that is the last week before the tournament me and Samus have to go to and I just want to learn what to do if I become part of your family.

Rosalina:(blush) that makes me so happy to hear.

After we where done making the food we called every one down. After everyone was done. I was getting ready to see what was on my schedule to do today when.

Daisy: everyone who wants to kiss the cook.

Luigi:(blush) please don't it would be embarrassing.

Wendy: I'm bored so let's see how funny you can make this.

I got kissed by Boosette, Daisy and Rosalina. Compette decided to lick me.
And Wendy did nothing like I expected she would probably be the one I wouldn't care about dumping maybe I should do that later. Or teach her how to care for others. But right now I just want to clear my head and be alone.

Luigi: I am going for a walk.

Compette: Walk! Let's go.

I got dragged out of the house.

Compette: you haven't taken me for a walk in a long time!

Compette: and I like walks.

Luigi: well okay.

Well so much for being alone. We went to the park where we played fetch. I got some weird looks. I guess it should be expected. A toad came up to me.

Toad: wow luigi are you that desperate.

Luigi: what?

Toad: hell I know you are a loser that would never get a girlfriend but snooping so low that you used a super crown on your own dog. That's low even for you. You should be ashamed.