Mario vs Luigi

Third person POV

Master hand: of course makes sense. But unfortunately we can't delay the tournament. We must just make it a 1v1.

Mario: okay.

Luigi: got you.

Master hand: but to spice things up. I'll allow you two to use canon abilities and power ups. Meaning no limiting your strength for fair game. And you win by knockout instead.

Luigi: ok.

As they walked out they started talking.

Mario: can you believe this.

Luigi: no but it is weird. Luckily I am not facing kirby with this rule set.

Mario: you are right. So did you order the gifts for the girls.

Mario: of course I did.

Time skip

Mario and Luigi stepped into the ring. And with no smash limitations. Mario was able to take out his hammer and Luigi was able to charge up some lighting. Mario and Luigi ran at each other full speed. But Luigi was the chicken in this game as he was the one to swerve out the way. Causing him to trip. Mario hit him with a hammer. Knocking him into the wall.

Luigi: should have expected that.

Mario shot some fire balls as Luigi rolled out the way.

He springed jumped up in the air. Anf threw some lighting down on Mario. Before coming down himself groundpounding Mario's head. Mario took out a rock mushroom.

Mario: rock on bro.

Mario transformed into a boulder and chased Luigi around. Luigi took out the ice flower to turn into ice Luigi. He turned around and made a ice ram sending Mario into the air he landed so hard that the boulder broke into pieces. Luigi froze Mario.

Luigi: that was close.

Mario started to melt the ice with his fire.

Mario: don't calm down now I am just starting to turn up the heat.

He used a fire flower to increase his fire capabilities.

Luigi: chill out with the pins it's getting annoying.

Mario: fi- wait. You.

Luigi  laughed to him self before shooting ice balls at Mario. And Mario did the same with his fire. Causing fog to develop the arena Mario used a wing cap to fly out.

Mario: now where is my little brother.

And lighting bolt hit his back he turned around and saw Luigi's silhouette. He went to attack it and has soon as he hit it it desperted.

Luigi: double cherry.

The fog cleared showing Mario surrounded by Luigis.

Luigis: double the trouble.

Mario: hundred against one what ever will I do.

He ate a dash pepper.

Luigi: that speed is not going to help you.

They all ran to Mario as Mario used his speed to take out mutiple at once and keep doing it until all where defecated and the dash pepper wore off.

Mario: did that in the flash.

Luigi: I have regrets.

Luigi got up.

Luigi: but they are not as big as I am going to be.

He used a mega mushroom to turn gaint. While Mario put on the metal cap.

Mario & Luigi: 20 seconds is all I need.

Luigi tried to stomp on Mario but even with Mario's slower speed he was able to dodge. He grabbed onto Luigi's arm and ran up it and hit Luigi so hard in the face he was sent flying backwards. Mario  tried another attack but Luigi was able to grab him and throw him at the ground so hard it created a crater Luigi tried to stomp him again putting all his weight in but Mario was able to use the strength if the metal cap to stop him self from getting crushed. They where both putting full strength in until both ran out of time with the power up. They jumped back and charged thair fists with there elements. And ran to each other amd punched each other in the face. Mario was shocked and lunched back and Luigi was set a blaze as he was also sent back. Both on the ground unconscious.

Master hand: what a show the first to get up wins.

After awhile both Mario and Luigi where starting to stand up. And with both where on there feet a good 15 second stand off happened before Luigi fell down defeated.

Master hand: AND MARIO WINS!

the crowd cheered.

Mr.M's POV

I was watching the match on my tablet.

Mr.M: told you my counter part will win.

Mr.L: what ever. Luigi was always a loser anyway. If I was there Mario would have lost. Now help me see if there is still a trace of dimentio.

He went out of site looking around the collapsed mountain. Before I could fallow a shadow hand grabbed.

???: Mario long time no see don't think I forgot what you did to me. But on the bright side I got peaches body but yet I can't detach and I am weaker explain.

Mr.L's POV

Why is that idiot not following me. I was about to turn back until I saw a whole pond of that stuff. I wish dimentio gave it a name. I heard someone getting out of the rubel behind me I turned around and was at gun point.

???: !@&$#!×.