saving the bros

Third person POV

Bowsette got knocked down along with boosette.

Bowsette: how did you beat me.

Dimentio stuck the 2 in his yellow boxes and opened a portal to the mushroom kingdom.

Dimentio: it's time for my grand performance. 

Peach: stop right there. I don't know bow you are back but you going nowhere.

Dimentio: why looks who here. If it isn't  the bros army of fangirls. Just in time for the show.

He said pulling them all into a pocket dimension.

Dimentio: not as strong as before but strong enough to end all you're games.

He said as he made hundreds of clones. And the put hundreds of clones.

Unknow to both parties two figures walked up the Mario bros imprisonment.

Goombette: am I seeing double.

Mario: well technically yeah.

Mr.L and Mr.M where there in ther normal wear which was mostly black a mask and color coded screafts that match the primary color of Mario and Luigi.

Mr.M: you're girls gave us a neat trick. But we don't stay down for long. I guess we can thank your Gene's for that.

Mario: than I guess we have take you down ourselves than.

Luigi: but we are trapped in these things. I honestly don't know what they are but we are trapped.

Mario: so this idiots couldn't beat us even with being trapped.

Luigi and goombette where confused no noticing that Mario was hitting there pride.

Mr.L: bet.

He threw a lighting bolt at him which didn't even scratch the magic that was sealing him and goombette.

Mario: is that you got.

Mr.L was look furious.

Mr.L: have at you!

Dimentio was currently having star shaped projectiles raining down on the girls.

Dimentio: you can't win this is my  Dimension and my rules.

He says inverted gravity.

Dimentio: And you have to abide by them.

Smaus and zelda got trapped in yellow boxes that exploded. Knocking them out.

Daisy: are they going to be okay.

Rosalina but them in bubbles and  examined them.

Rosalina: yes but they are out cold.

Dimentio: I have a feeling my seal is weakening on the bros. I got have my revenge of they escape before I could torture them.

He placed them all in yellow boxes

Dimentio: I win.

He blew them up. But they came unscathed.

Rosalina: you are not the only one. That can control reality.

Dimentio: so in my own universe my power is increased way beyond any other reality warper.

He said making more star like projectiles rain down as rosalina keep Shielding. She made some cosmic clones but they where quickly dispatched. Rosalina tried to another attack but it missed so badly it left the dimension.