trouble in the Mall

Mario's POV

I was running to the mall with Zelda. But stopped when I saw my brother on the ground and Samus next to him with mad face. And walked over and told her the new she a Zelda ran to the mall while I stayed to wake my brother.

Luigi: man she can fight.

Mario: what did you do.

Luigi: I accidentally touched he boobs.

Mario: ouch no wonder she knocked you out so hard. Any way peach called and bowsette, goombette,boosette, and compette are causing trouble. Who are the last two.

Luigi: king boo came with a super crown and turned into boosette when he was defeated. And she also turned my pet chain comp into a human girl with the crown too.

Mario: I am in a similar situation Bowser and his goomba minion got turned into girls too. Well anyway let's go we need to stop them.

Third person POV

The Bros ran into the mall and was greeted by a scared toad.

Toad: it is bad you're girlfriends are causing a mess a dangerous one.

Luigi: (blush) they are no our girlfriends.

Mario: yeah. I only have one girlfriend and that is peach and Luigi had Daisy.

Toad: so you guys don't have a harem.

Luigi: no no nononono. I can't even handle one girl what makes you think I can handle muitple. Mario can he always the ladies man.

Mario: bro I am flattered but I am pretty sure you can handle muitple in some way.

Toad: I don't care anymore just go get those girls out of here

He pushed them along.

Luigi: also Mario Daisy is not my girlfriend.

Mario: you two sure act like you guys are dating.

Luigi: no we are just friends.

Mario: for friends she kisses you alot and flirt with you alot.

Luigi: friends do that.

Mario: Luigi Luigi Luigi what am I going to do with you.

They suddenly heard screaming coming from four different directions

Maro: split

Luigi: split

They ran there separate ways.

Mario ran into a shop for shoes and saw Pauline tied up with goombette  guarding her.

Mario: what are you doing.

Goombette: fallowing bowsette's orders.

Mario: can you stop.

Goombette: can I? I don't know.

Mario:(why is she so dumb) if I give you something you want will you let her go.

Goombette: yes

Mario: so what do you want.

Goombette: a kiss on the cheek I will let her go a kiss on the lips I will help you find my boss.

Mario sighed and got on one knee to get at he level and kissed her on the lips. After that goombette with a blush on her face untied Pauline.

Goombette: I well take you to my boss fallow me.

Pauline: Mario thanks but you didn't have to give her a kiss. But if you want kisses.