cell under the sea

Shadow queen's POV

I woke up coughing. Never learned how to swim.

Mario: thank goodness you are ok.

Shadow queen he saved me.

Shadow queen: why did you save me.

Mario: it felt like the right thing to do.

I felt weak. I usually just take my shadow hands and drain the life out of who ever was closest but that right now was Mario and I couldn't do it. I tried to do it to the mermaid on the other side of the cell. And I still couldn't do it because I was thinking about how Mario would respond. Why am I suddenly so weak around this man that is supposed to be my servant.

Luigi's POV

Luigi: mama mia I am alive I am alive

I looked to see a burning princess shroob in the water. I suddenly remembered that shroobs and salt water don't mix.  That must be the reason tears where able to kill them last time. I worriedly ran to her and pulled her up on the peach. Sbe qas out cold and still burning. I will need some vim to get her into top shape. But what is vim. All I know is that she got it from toads. Then a stupid idea came to me I never seen a toad bleed and maybe vim was just there blood.

Luigi:.... worth a shot.

I cut my arm and let a bit of blood fall into her mouth. And to my surprise it was actually working she stopped burning and was seeming to heal. But she was still not getting up she would need a place to rest.

???: can I help you?

Mario's POV

Now that she was up I could talk to my cell mate about what's going on.

Mario: so what's your's name.

She didn't even have to say it she was the mermaid from the better wario woods.

Aqualea: Aqualea the fact you don't know me shows you been living under a rock.

Mario: yeah whatever. So what happened?

Aqualea: I was ruling my kingdom being the best ruler in history.

Holy shit she is as seflt absorbed as wario woods made her out to be.

Aqualea: two men came. And said they can make me stronger and better. I was going to have them thrown in jail with such an insult. But then they offered it to my sister and she used the trident they gave her to complete beat me and my army. She took over and sent me in here.

I looked out and saw a city in ruin clearly  her sister hasn't been the best ruler.

Mario: maybe I can help you.

Aqualea: of course you will. I bet my beauty and story won you over.

I had to stop the shadow queen from killing her.

Mario: sure.

If i help her I could have her army help me take out mr.M and mr.L.