new girls to the harem

Mario's POV

I woke up got ready gave Peach and Pauline a kiss so ether won't get jealous but it didn't work I saw Peach give a certain glare to Pauline sense I kissed her first. And I can just see the jealousy in Pauline's eyes.  So I went to go check the mail and saw a letter.

Mario: you are invited to the biggest party ever. Bring as many as you want and dress nicely come and 3 pm. Oh boy now this is some good news. Every one I got to tell you something!

Wendy POV

Wendy: got to make sure I look nice for my party. How is the dress going.

Hariet: beautifully darling. It will look perfect on you.

Wendy: perfect as thanks I will allow you to take one of the bros and blow up a few minons.

I chuckled a pit when I saw the minions get scared as Harriet gave off a smile.

Hariet: thanks Wendy you know I love blowing things up.

I saw her make a bomb that she was holding with her hair.

Wendy: not in here. So I don't know which bro to go for.

Hariet: what do you mean. Shouldn't it be obvious.

Wendy: no Mario my be the more popular one which least be honest the most loved brother should go to the best princess but I don't know what king dad will think especially after kamek told us he is a girl now with no way of fixing it and him living with Mario waiting for the news on the cure. And I will have to tell him if I start dating him. But with luigi despite being a coward is really nice and is just has cute has his brother. And his niceness would be easy to manipulate.

I remember the time in the past where despite me being his enemy he helped me in a bad time when something was wrong with my clown car and I was lost in the Forest. He found me and helped me I never told him thank you and I never had to pay him and I told nobody out of pride. And honestly maybe dating him won't be so bad I basically get what I want from him and I am doing him a favor by making him more popular with the koopa king's daughter as his girl.

Wendy: I well go after luigi.

Hariet: and I will go after Mario. He owns me atlest something after what he did to our business. And he seems like he would be a good person for a rabbit.

Wendy: than it is settled let's do this.

Mario's POV

I was now in a tuxedo with a red bow tie and with all the girls behind me with all beautiful dresses even bowsette is dressing fancy. We still got a few hours until the party so I called luigi who said he also got the invite he said he was originally not going since there was no name for who sent it only the time place and date. And how often I been kidnapped because the invites where traps. He is not wrong but still. I rang to door bell.

Luigi: hay Mario. I already got dress but can your girlfriend and her friends

Mario: all of them except for Zelda are my girlfriends.

Luigi: well it's good to know that you are able to deal with muitple girlfriends more than me. And I am scared to call two of mines girlfriends but they kinda made them selves my girlfriends.

Mario: ohhh. You slay dog no only did you finally get a girlfriend but muitple. It's like we have a harem or something.

Luigi: don't remind me I don't want to over think it and make everyone mad. Any way your girlfriends and come on in they need help with dresses.

Peach: we are on it.

I saw all of them go in except for Zelda for some reason.

Mario: Zelda what's wrong you seemed out of it every sense I told you we where going to this party.