ride down town

Princess shroob POV

My visions was hazy the salt in the water almost killed me. But Luigi gave me his vim.  I couldn't help but blush. He is the perfect king for me.

Luigi's POV

9-volt: mom mom! Pyoro 64 fruits revenge has came out.

He looked at me.

5-volt: sorry about playing your game without permission.

9-volt: no fair!

He ran to the tv.

9-volt: hiw did you two beat me an 18-volt's high score! This is a injustice I need to get 18-volt we can't lose to old people.

I saw 5-volt calm 9-volt.

5-volt: sorry about that. He gets a little competive when it comes to games. I remember when he got a lack of sleep do to me beating his high score so he tried everything to surpass it. So anyway want to ride with me and my son.

Luigi: sure. I can even help if you run into a shroom problem.

We got into the car. and drove to the store. It was weird everyone was acting so normal despite there being an invasion going on.

9-volt: thanks to dr. Crygor and his grandaughter diamond city is protecting. I also helped sense I am part of wario's gang.

Luigi: leave it to my cousin to employ a child. Idiot. Atleast  he doing some good.

9-volt: and we are making money off of it too.

Luigi: that makes more sense.

5-volt: I didn't know wario had a cousin.

Luigi: yeah we don't get along to well. And my brother mario is his rival.

9-volt: the mario! Super mario! Mario mario!

Luigi: yes they hate each other.

9-volt: didn't know he had a brother.

... am I thay forgetable. I saw my Luigi's mansion games in his house how does be not know me.

5-volt: we are here.

I was a big shopping mail. 5 and 9 volt walked in but I didn't go in yet. I saw a van outside selling shady stuff. Normally I wouldn't care but one thing caught my eye. It was the skeleton key from mario party. I loved collecting those things. So I went over and bought one. She can help me cheat at mario party later. As I ran to catch up with the volts. I thought I saw something fly overhead. Something not from this dimension.

Luigi: I having a bad feeling.

I rushed and caught up. 5-volt gave her son some money as he went off into the game store.

5-volt: can you help me with some stuff.

Luigi: sure.

So we went shopping.

Luigi: why did you name him 9-volt.

5-volt: well my husband was named 4-volt so we just added our names together.

Luigi: talk about coincidence.

I saw a tear run down her cheek.

5-volt: yep. That was how a meet him. We ran into each other by accident and kept meeting by accident. And eventually it felt like fate. It may have been a string of luck but he was the one.

Was? Something felt off so I tried not to ask any more questions.