more than my owner

Luigi's POV

I was walking in hopes to find Daisy man I have a big mansion wish it was smaller I can't find Daisy any where.  I felt something brush up one my leg with a ball in her mouth. I looked down to see compette. I patted her on the head.

Luigi: not right now I have some important business to take care of.

I tried to walk away but she held on to my leg.

Luigi: sorry but I really have to go. Be a good girl and

She tackled me. Man she is softer as a person than metal dog thing. I try to get up but she was using her hands to keep me from moving my hands and used her weight to stop me from moving my legs. Her now being a human also made it harder for me to use my advantages to escape when she was still a chain-comp I could have easily found a way to roll her over.

Luigi: let me go I just need to

Compette: DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE MASTER!

That was loud I bet everyone could her it.

Luigi: don't worry I won't be far I might still be in the mansion. And I well make sure I come back to play with you like always.

Compette: But I don't want you to go. It's so link with out you.

Luigi: but I will be

Compette: I don't care if you will be back I don't want you to leave at all master.

I looked up and saw that she had tears in her eyes.

Compette: I just know one day you will leave and never come back just like my last owner. I don't want to get abandoned again.

She loosened her grip which allowed me to sit up.

Luigi: I will never abandon you.

Compette: master but

I kissed her on the head

Luigi: I will always come back I will always make sure to make time to play with you. I am nothing like you're original owner. I would never do something that cruel.

I saw her eyes fill up with more tears.

Compette: MASTER YOU ATE YHE BEST HUMAN I MEET.

She tackled me again hugging me tightly. Her boobs where in my face making me blush I tried to move but I couldn't and it just wasn't feeling right to be feeling this why about my pet. She suddenly stopped moving allowing me to get up from under her. Sat up only to see that she tackled me again. I was face to face with her she had really big fanged grin.

Luigi: ummmm

Compette: I am human too now.

Luigi: so

Compette: that means we can mate be together forever and have human puppies.

Luigi: they are calling babies. And what are you getting at.

Compette: we can be mates I already fell in love with you when you where treating me so kindly and now that K am human like you we can do what ever humans do together. Like what I seen on TV from sitting next to you master.

She kissed me on the lips I was blushing mad. Did this really happen between me and my pet. She started to rip my clothes.

Luigi: BAD GIRL NOT THE TIME FOR THAT!

I knew exactly what she was going for luckily Samus came and picked her up off of me before she got to where she wanted.

Samus: getting a little intimate with you pet it seems. Are you alright.

Luigi: it's fine just need a change of clothes.

I looked to see compette barking at Samus. She human but still acts kinda like a dog. Man it's been a weird day.