liking your enemy

Bowsette POV

Man I hate what is happening. Now I can't stop blushing when thinking about how handsome Mario. God damnit it is happening again. I got to keep my mind off of Mario's blue eyes, cute mustache, his big nose. I just love everything about him he is so nice but knows how to stand up for himself unlike his idiot brother I am so glad I didn't get stuck with him he is not as heroic.

Goombette: boss you okay.

Bowsette: NOOO! I am falling in love with Mario. My enemy the one the beat me up countless times and stopped my plans every single time. It is not right why am I falling in love with him. This love potion is making me love him.

Goombette: I thought it only made the affects faster it didn't force you you still needed to be charmed and have chemistry with the person it would have wore off if you didn't.

Bowsette: when did you learn to be smart. And maybe taking Mario for my own won't be that bad I could even get back at Peach for what she did at the moon. Wait what am I thinking.

Goombette: getting back at Peach by stealing her boyfriend.

Bowsette: yes that is what I am going to do! Mario will be mine.

Goombette: could you share him with me.

Bowsette: no. This fells like a new evil scheme. I will make Peach suffer.

Mario: did you say evil.

I turned around and saw Mario standing there.

Bowsette's: (blush) ummmm

What am I doing I am the queen of the koopas I can talk to a simple plumber.

Bowsette: oh nothing I just thought we could a alone for a while.

Mario: is this a trick.

I hugged him in a way his face was in my breast.

Bowsette: oh nooo. I just thought a strong man like you would need a strong and perfect girl like me.

I looked and saw goombette hug Mario. I really need to teach her to back off.

Mario: well this is going to be awkward for a while.

Boosette POV

The painting I was was not has good as may other ones it is to easy to escape. I bet luigi didn't even notice I escaped last night. I should have put him in a painting while he was sleep but this half human body also needed sleep so I fell alseep in the attic. But now that I am up I can finally get my long awaited revenge. I flew out of the room I made sure to be invisible so nobody could see me. I found luigi he was getting up from the floor and Samus taking that mutt down stairs it is almost like it was set up for me.

Luigi: oh man I am going to need to put on some more overalls. Compette really did a number on me.

I snuck behind him I became visible again I had my teeth ready this will be so much fun his face is so cute.

Boosette: (blush)what did I say.

I saw him turn around I was closer to him than I would like to admit. His nose was touching my face. My blush grew. I was having this weird feeling my heart it was beating really fast I never had this happen to me before what is happening why do I not feel like killing him this time. I feel like I feel like.

Luigi's POV

I was expecting her to do something maybe attack me but she just floated there. With a blush on her face.

Luigi: boosette are you okay. You just floating there. Wait how did you get out if the

She suddenly hugged me I fell on the ground and couldn't move my legs she had me trapped. I can't believe this is happening all I wanted was to talk to Daisy and every sense Rosalina confessed weird stuff been happening. Like this, me finding out Daisy loves me, and my own pet wanting to be intament with me this has been a weird few days and I don't like it I could barely handle one girl in my house and now I am handle muitple with a few that like me.

Luigi: boosette why are you hugging me.

Boosette: I don't know it just feels right. Your warm body you got my heart beating fast. I don't know this feeling and I don't know why it is twords you but I kinda like it. Every thing you do is so cute how clumsy you are how much you blush and especially how scared you are it is all so cute.

She gave me a kiss.  I blushed madly maybe that potion she was thrown into did something to her when she was still a him all I have to go is get out if this hug.

Boosette: there is no escape I could be like this all day.

I saw her get picked up.

Daisy: to bad you will not. I am still mad at you for putting me in a stupid painting yesterday and now you are trying to go for my man! You are truly a bitch.

I saw Daisy throw her at the wall which she went through.

Daisy: so Rosalina said you wanted to talk to me.

Boosette's POV

I don't know this feeling and I want more but if course that idiot just had to ruin it I should come up with a plan to get me and him alone for awhile.