a day with your villan

Mario's POV

Luigi was at my door with all his girls.

Wendy: we came for shopping.

Peach: even through I don't like you Wendy shopping sounds good.

Mario: is shopping all you girls do.

Zelda: I am not going I will just be reading in the library.

I saw her walk to my library atleast so atlest someone is getting use out of it because everyone knows I wouldn't.

Samus: I heard you have a workout room in here which is perfect because I need to still train without being dragged out by you two plumbers. That are on a love quest even though the tournament is next week.

I forgot the tournament is next week I really been wasting time. Might have to train harder with Zelda tommorow and knowing Samus Luigi would be in alot of pain.

Luigi: compette can't be trusted at the mail so she will also be her with us.

Mario: okay.

I saw Daisy and Rosalina give Luigi a kiss. So I asked for a kiss and Peach, Pauline, and even bowsette's minon gave me a kiss. Beat luigi by one I shouldn't get competitive about something as small as this. But it is fun to think about. We said bye and me and Luigi went to play some video games.

Luigi: so you how are your girlfriends.

Mario: good. I can't believe you finally got out of you bubble and got one no muitple girly yourself. I am proud Luigi.

Luigi: is it me or does it look like boosette and Bowsette are scheming.

I looked over to see them talking and chuckling like villans. Because they are.

Mario: maybe but as soon as it happens we would stop hit.*bang*
What! Cheap shot I was talking.

Luigi: so was I.

Mario: I call a rematch.

Luigi: you are on bro.

Luigi's POV

After a few rounds of call of toads, battle koopas, and shy guy dance 2020.
I got up to get a drink. I grabbed a flower Punch.

Luigi: why does this feel like everything we have seem a rip-off of something. I don't know what but I feel it. But I do love some flower Punch.

I hear laughing.

Luigi: boosette I know it's you you are using the same laugh you always do.

I turned around and everything went black for a second and I was in a bed.

Boosette: now that the other girl are gone it can just be me and you.

Luigi: yeah you're right.*gulp*  but after everything we been through after how many times I put you in a poltergust, how many times I fought you, how many times you kidnapped my brother why suddenly you want to date me.

Boosette: it's simple I like to see you scared by any means necessary and you are cute when you are scared.

I saw her get in the bed and crawl twords me.

Boosette: I might even kill you so we can be together in the after life.

She might be the worst person to be a girlfriend. But she is mine and now I am scared. I keep crawling back as she came closer. I was up against the was at this point. And she was on top of me. Giving me a weird, creepy,  yet cute smile. But if her death threat was true than