fire in diamond city

Third person POV

A purple charizard was flying over head. With a ton a shroobs following it.

Shroobs: Luigi's location found. Detour activated.

They went of target to go kill Luigi.

Charoob: we can take out wario's gang later. The boss will be happy to see one of his major enemies dead.

Luigi was still helping with shopping.

5-volt: alright let's go get 9-volt.

There was a sudden explosion.

Luigi: what was that.

Luigi felt a demonic chill that was gone as soon as it appeared. Luigi looked over to see 5-volt gone like she teleported away.

Luigi: I getting a feeling that something is going down.

Customer: the shroobs are here the shroobs are here.

Luigi: I thought wario and his crew was protecting this place. Well sense I am here might as well do the job.

Luigi's POV

I ran out to see fire everywhere with shroobs coming down through the holes in the roof.

Shroob: you shall be destroyed

Luigi: so they speak my language now. Probably using the same device as princess shroob.

I quickly took the shroobs out. And then a gaint flame suddenly shot out I avoided it. I looked around to see everyone yelling while on fire. I took out a ice flower and turned into ice Luigi. First I put out everyone who was on fire and then started putting out the fires.

Luigi: now to stop this commotion.

I skated towards where the fire ball came from. Defeating shroobs, putting out fires, and saving people along the way.

Third person POV

Charoob: run. run! Or burn!

He was hit with a yo yo.

9-volt: hey get out of here.

Charoob: you are part of wario's crew great.  Two birds one stone.

9-volt quickly got on his skate board and road around the enemy at great speeds. And kept hitting him with his yo yo but it didn't even faze him.

Charoob: kid you don't have what it takes.

He grabbed  him. And opened his mouth to burn him

Charoob: a disgrace that they sent a child to deal with me. Atleast Luigi is here so I can show off the full might of shroob and pokemon fusion.

Suddenly as quick as lighting the fusion monster was hit in the back of the neck with a electric fist. Dropping 9-volt as the savior quickly grabbed him.

Luigi: you okay.

9-volt: yes.

Charoob took flight and started shooting fire everywhere. Luigi ran with 9-volt.

Luigi: get to safety I got thi--

Luigi was taken of guard when his enemies speed suddenly doubled as he was hit with charoob's tail.

Charoob: shroob science and pokemon mix very well.

Now that he was on gaurd Luigi could not hit him. He was getting absolutely pummeled.

Luigi: fuck. If this is what our counter parts are packing me and mario will need all the help we can get.

Suddenly charoob was hit to the ground as everything around both where lit intk flame.

Luigi:....5-volt?

9-volt: yep. My mom does that when she is mad.

Charoob: who is this

He was suddenly hit so hard that the building started to collapse.

Luigi: she didn't even touch him.

Charoob couldn't do anything as it was like 5-volt was everywhere. To counter this charoob put up a force field as his wings spread out to reveal 2 jet boosters on both wings and missiles.

Charoob: face the might of shoorb technology and pokemon power you demon.

He flew and shot every where. The building was coming down. 5-volt didn't flinch an inch. The whole building was lit to flame. Luigi grabbed 9-volt amd ran out.

9-volt: my mom!

Luigi: don't worry I am going back.

He ran back into the collapsing building.

Wario: your mom will be fine.

9-volt: wario you fat lug why are you not helping and when did you get here.

Wario: 1 I just got here 2 I am not getting paid for this one and 3 even if my cousin is cla coward he is good at saving people so I have no problem with not helping. He will be out in no time.

9-volt: what about that monster.

Ashley: dead.

9-volt screamed in surprise.

Wario: Yeah, you're mom is a true demon even I won't mess with when mad.

Luigi walked out of the building with an unscaved yet sleeping 5-volt.

Wario: yeah you don't mind if I take credit to get somw coin.

Luigi: yeah sure.

Wario: wahahahah.

9-volt: so what happened to the commander.

Luigi: I do not want to talk about it. Your mom is surprisingly vicious. Welp time to get back. Need to see if there any word from mario.

5-volt suddenly snuggled closer to Luigi.

9-volt: well everything turned out good I even have my new video game. Pyoro 128 quest for golden fruit.