finding the bros

Third person POV

The girls walked in on a weird site of Luigi Pushing off a mad compette. That keeped barking at him.

Mr.L: stupid mutt.

He kicked her off. She started sniffing the ground and walked away.

Rosalina: Luigi why so mean.

Mr.L: just having a bad day. That's all beautiful.

Even though rosalina blushed she looked uncomfortable. They could tell something was wrong. But continued to the battle field. With Mr.M and Mr.L completely failing to impersonate Mario and Luigi with being to flamboyant.

Masterhand: Mario and zelda vs ganondorf and Ridley and fox and wolf vs samus and Luigi.

Bowsette's POV

Me and boosette was looking around.

Bowsette: this sucks how are we going to know what mountain.

Boosette: I can fly and---

Bowsette: we can destroy some.

Boosette: are you an idiot.

Bowsette: no you are. If we destroy some mountains we can narrow it down.

Boosette: first. we can kill Luigi and Mario in the process. Second. We don't have anything to destroy mountains.

Bowsette: It was better plan than flying away with the mountains that you came up with.

Boosette: that is fair off from what I was going to say. I was just going to fly around to see what mountain has them.

Bowsette: dumb ideas like that is way you could never bet the lesser of the 2 brothers

Boosette: considered I beat and captured Mario multiple times. Maybe you are the one losing the lesser if the 2.

Bowsette: and I captured Luigi multiple times and one time both that made me 10x the villain you was.

Boosette: oh please you are a joke of a villain.

Compette walked past them still sniffing the ground. Giving them an idea.

Bowsette: I am going to grab my minion. Fellow that girl.

Boosette: of course the chain comp would be the first out of those idiots to notice.

Third person POV

Bowsette walked over to the stands and grabbed goombette.

Peach: what are you doing with her.

Bowsette: stuff now continue watching the match.

Mr.M dodge a sword slash from ganondorf. Causing him to hit his own teammate Ridley killing him. Mr.M hit ganondorf off stage. Went so deep he almost died while spiking ganondorf twice. Winning the battle.

Zelda: you killed me twice.

Mr.M: you where in the way ladie.

Mr.L: well we are up next.

Bowsette's POV

I made it back to boosette.

Bowsette: so where the comp.

Boosette: that one right there.

We ran well me and goombette. Boosette just flew. I felt like I was walking for hours. But we made it up the mountain and saw Mario and green stache in yellow boxes. And 2 spirits in other's but they where 2 high up to  Identify.

Bowsette: that idiot is really back isn't he.

Compette started growing. And I got into a fighting stance.

Dimentio: yes. You are a little early to the show no matter. I can give you a small demonstration of my new performance.

He came out looking like his I remembered him. Making a ton of clones. As compette ran off.

Bowsette: coward.