another day pt: Mario

Mario's POV

I woke up and got dress.

Peach: breakfasts Is ready!

I ran down to eat but bumped into bowsette.

Mario: what do you want.

Bowsette: just to have more fun♥️.

Mario: you had enough fun with me yesterday. Now excuse me have food to eat.

She was still not letting me through.

Bowsette: I got something really good to eat.

Mario: it takes more than weird flirting to stop me.

Bowsette: come on I got the body.

I just jumped over her and went to the table. I saw her minon goombette come and give me my food I patted her head and Bent down to give her a kiss on the forehead.

Goombette: no body every treated me this nicely for working for them before.

Mario: yeah but watch out for

She walked straight into the wall.

Goombette: sorry.

She did it again before going through the door.

Bowsette: yeah see is not the smartest. But she is trying.

Mario: you actually care about her.

Bowsette: of course even through I can be hard on them. I still love my minions. Not as much as my kids but still love my minions. He well now she couldn't get a job any where else so I hired her so that she can get a free stay and have money. She is general trying her best. Who makes me a proud king.

Mario: queen.

Bowsette: Correct!

Mario: you are nicer than I thought.

Goombette accidentally spilt some water in bowsette when walking by.

Bowsette: YOU IDIOT! LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! GO AND GET ME A  NAPKIN!

Goombette: yes boss!

She ran away. I looked at bowsette.

Bowsette: almost lost my cool there.

Mario: Almost you got to be kidding. You lost your cool as soon as it happened.

Bowsette: what ever.

After I was done eating my food I decided to visit Zelda in the library. I walked up to her.

Zelda: can I talk to you about something.

Mario: sure.

Zelda: you remind me of Link.

Maro: in a good or bad way.

Zelda: good way. you dating alot of girls like him. But he was just cheating you are only dating so many because you want to make people happy even of it gives you alot to deal with. It's not the wisest choice but I can still see you tried your best. Good job I have to say.

Mario: oh thanks Zelda. I hope you can find somebody that makes you happy. And seeing how smart you are you mostly will you have a vary good taste in men so I only hope the best for you. And I can help if you want.

Zelda: you already helped.

Mario:???

She gave me a kiss on the lips.

Zelda: being another girlfriend to somebody who already has alot of girls may seem wrong and is not something wise. But my heart is telling me this is different. Mario sorry that I am putting another  burden on you but can I be your girlfriend.

Mario: sure as long as you are happy.

She gave me another kiss.

Zelda: happy to hear.

I walked away and got stopped by Hariet. She had on a new red dress and a hat that looked like the one Pauline wore in New Donk city parade.

Hariet: how do I look.

Mario: honestly you look vary pretty.

She wrapped me up in her hair. She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Hariet: you know how to make me feel happy. Hay do you want to go blow things up.

Mario: right now I am bored so let's do it. As long as it doesn't cost to much damage I don't want to get anyone mad.

Mario went outside with her and they started to blow up some dummies. She was throwing bombs at Maro which he had to hit to the dummies.

Hariet: isn't this fun.

Mario: yeah didn't expect to have so much fan blowing things up.

Suddenly 3 small houses with pigs in them fell in front of them. On house was made out if straw, one of of woods and one out if bricks.

Mario: oh no it's the pig heads.

Hariet: the what.

Mario: they helped Wario take over my castle and held on of the golden coins. Buro in the straw house he is the dumbest, Bucho in the wood house he is easily angered, and Bupon the one in the brick house he is the leader and is one of the biggest jerks you will ever meet.

Bucho: I was trying to get some sleep! And I am hearing explosions!

Buro:... That's why we are here?

Bucho: yes you idiot.

Bupon: both of you shut up. Look at the cutie we have here.

He said as he grabbed her hear.

Bupon: why don't you come over our place and we can have some fun.

Hariet: your place is three separate houses that berley your body can fit into so no thanks. You ugly poker.

Bupon: well that simple won't do.

He tugged on her hair. Which made me mad. I grabbed him and threw him at his 3 brothers.

Buro: that's why would you do that?

Bucho: oh you are going to pay for this.

Bupon: come on idiots let's roll out.

Before they started to roll 3 bombs where thrown at them. I looked over to see hariet giving on of the most satisfied smiles I have ever seen.

Hariet: don't you like when things go boom.

The bombs exploded. And the pigs went so far I think they went to another continent. I felt hands on my chest.

Hariet: thanks for sticking up for me and pushing that brute off of me. And let's be honest he disserved my bombs after grabbing my hair.

Mario: yeah I guess you are right. So let's go back inside.

I starting to walk back to my castle with her in my arms.