friends

Samus POV

We went to he Wii-fit studio. I knew what was going to happen and with the girls here it would actually pump up the difficulty.

Samus: ok I asked them to make this work out tough.

Luigi: really. Well Samus I am going to try my best. And make you

I saw him trip and fall to the ground.

Samus: are you okay.

Luigi: yeah. Not my first time falling on my face.

Samus: But one question why do you want to impress me.

Luigi: because I look up to you. Literally and figuratively. I wish I could be as brave and great as you and Mario. Also wish I wasn't so bad at handling girlfriends. I just realized that I didn't give them anything! And I don't know what they want! Am terrible boyfriend now I think about it and everyone I am dating site except for Compette and even that is debatable are wearing the paints in the relationship how did I get myself into this how do they still like me.

It's only been a few days and he is already stressing over this.

Samus: don't worry you are a great boyfriend to them.

Luigi: thanks but do you know what I should get the girls.

Samus: why did you ask me?

Luigi: Because you are a girl.

Samus: not all girls are the same.

Luigi: I just through you would know the basis of what they want you are friends with them.

Samus: not really. I am not good with friends most of my friends end up having terrible things happen to them I am walking bad luck.

Luigi: well I am also walking bad luck and to negatives make a positive.

He gave me a hug.

Luigi: we can be friends and things will turn out just find.

Samus:(blush) well okay.

I patent his head. And felt the blush on my face I haven't felt like this in years. It's nice maybe having a friend again won't end badly this time.

Samus: well back to training. Luigi try your best.

We did a ton of work outs and for fighting. Daisy could throw a Punch but she lacked the skills needed to truly make her dangerous the strength was there just not the skill. And Rosalina seemed to be equal in magic prowess as Zelda. Wendy and hariet seemed to like to use underhanded tactics but how they fight overall at most makes them a early to mid game boss. Mario and Luigi where as acrobatic as ever but Mario seemed more focused and precise while Luigi seemed more clumsy and unpredictable but best of all they seem to be trying there best. After a whole day wii-fit or as Luigi called her Lana said we can sleep in the studio she had alots of beds. As everyone fell asleep I didn't I wanted to see exactly what spirit escaped. But while I was researching it turns out it was under raps. Maybe I could hack in to the system and

Luigi: Samus?

Samus: LUIGI! what are you doing here!

Luigi: I couldn't sleep so I was wondering if I could sleep with you.

Samus: why exactly?

Luigi: I been having nightmares about my past. Something terrible so I wanted to not feel alone I would sleep with others but they are already asleep and I don't want to wake them.

I looked at him and than the computer. Than I did the same thing 2 more times.

Samus: fine what are friends for.

I logged of the computer and went to my room. I left my zero suit on because honestly I wasn't that comfortable about this. Good thing Luigi wears pajamas and doesn't sleep naked. As I land there I felt his body against mine and he was already fast asleep. I put my arm around him to get comfortable. If he wasn't my friend or cute I would have punched him out if my bed or even agreed to this. I guess having someone you like changes things.