smash tournament: begging

Third person POV

Both Mario and Luigi made it back with rosalina and Hariet in hand. They gave him a quick kiss as they ran in to make breakfast. Before the other girls could wake up.

Mario: are you ready Luigi.

Luigi: yeah.

Peach: what smells so good.

She looked and saw all the food they cooked. Excited she sat down and started eating.

Peach: isn't something important happing today.

Mario: the first day of the smash tournament.

Peach: you think y'all will win.

Mario: don't know but it is just one of the 2.

Peach: well I wish you guys the best if luck.

Mario: thanks.

Luigi: thanks.

Time skip

Mario, Luigi & and the girls made it to the tournament.

Masterhand: we couldn't find the missing spirit but he wouldn't be much trouble. So any way around 1 Mario & Zelda vs ness and Pichu, snake & joker vs Ganon and Ridley, Samus & Luigi vs falco & captain falcon, Roy & chrom vs fox & wolf.

Mario: okay Zelda you ready.

Zelda: yes.

Mario and Zelda entered the arena ready to fight Pichu and ness. Mario went after Pichu and Zelda went after ness. Mario tried to hit Pichu but it was difficult because he was quick and small.

In the stands

Captain falcon: are you seeing what I am seeing.

Falco: what.

Captain falcon: looks like Luigi got himself a ton of girls including Samus.

Falco: Samus is only there because she is his partner.

Captain falcon: look closely.

They looked and saw Samus looking down at Luigi blushed.

Falco: how did a coward like him do that.

Captain falcon: don't know but let's go congratulate and maybe get can show us some moves to get the ladies.

Falco: I don't need no help with girls.

Captain falcon: tell that to kazooie.

Falco: she is just playing hard to get.

Captain falcon: no you just don't got the moves. And hey of Luigi doesn't want her than I am free to have bounty hunter Partner to help me and our kids too.

Back to the fight

Mario was responding he is now on his last stock but in good new news SDed and is fully out. So now they only had to deal with pikachu Mario came down to see zelda roll out of the way of pichu attack that worked similarly to Luigi's green missile he use his cape to turn it around causing it to hit zelda killed her.

Mario: sorry.

He got hit by pichu. Mario jumped but he got read and got hit by a thunder bolt spiking him down. Mario tried to do a get up attack but pichu ran away and than toward him to dodge and hit him with a dash attack causing Mario to fly off stage. Pichu was so distracted he didn't see zelda coming from behind she used Nayru's Love to hit him at the perfect angle to where Mario's forward aerial could hit him and spike him. Making them win the game. They did there win animation and zelda gave Mario a kiss on the cheek having some people be surprised. Especially link.

In the stands

Captain falcon: It seems like Mario got another princess. I am going need some pointers from the bros.