queen's problem

Mario's POV

I was in a shabby cell one that would be easy to escape. I am more shocked she didn't kill me or suck all my life out. Maybe I should stop letting my guard down. I broke the very rusted bars and walked out.

Mario: now why did she not kill me. I am obviously her biggest threat.

Shadow queen POV

Why can't I bring my self to take his life.   I couldn't even bring myself to kill his doppelganger and take his energy for my own power. There's something about that idiot I can't help but....... I felt my face heating up.

Shadow queen: How dare he make me feel this strange! What did he do!

Is this some type of Curse.

Mr.M: what's wrong my queen.

I felt my cheeks get warm. It was weird is this body what's doing it I haven't had a body like this in ages.

Shadow queen: go see your counterpart and see if he is willing to become an agent of darkness.

Mr.M: yes my queen.

Shadow queen my chest was bumping weirdly.

I need to get to the bottom of this sooner or later.

Shadow queen: and don't let him escape like you did with that girl that was with him.

Just thinking about that girl makes me want to kill her. How dare she hang out with my dark knight.

Mr.M POV

I saw that Mario was gone. Not my problem. Mr.L told me he got the army all we have to do is sit back and watch the shroobs take out our biggest treats. Keeping the two evil monarchs busy was easy enough. I felt the ground start shaking.

Mr.M: well that's my ride. Got to get out of her before that freak flips her lid at Mario being missing.