not an explosive date

Mario's POV

I keep to myself I was wondering what happened at the mall it was almost like I wasn't myself. Like I was being controlled.

Hariet: okay big red.

Mario: yes. So where are we going.

Hariet: to the bomb store.

Mario: can we do something that doesn't involve bombs.

Hariet: you can help me make dresses.

Mario: how about we just spend some time together that doesn't involve blowing things up or dresses.

Hariet: fine. Hold my hat real quick.

She handed it to me. Than gave me her purple dress later. Wait her dress!
I looked and saw that she was now wearing a mini skirt and a small shit that showed more of her cleavage leaving a little to the imagination. And she untied her hair.

Mario: is having a boner for you make me a furry. If so than I am the biggest furry in the world.

Hariet: you are a charmer. But no it doesn't make you a furry. But anyway I just wanted to look my best for our date. Now fallow me.

I followed her until we reached the portal. Next you know we where on the moon.

Hariet: you know this place.

Mario: yeah you're place where I. Oh sorry about that.

Hariet: it's okay.

We walked in to see a table already ready for us and her brothers serving.

Third person POV

Mario and Hariet sat down.

Topper: for our little sister we made her favorite. Even though it's not ready yet. Also mom wants to see you.

Hariet: okay I will be right back.

Topper: okay look here pal. Me and my brothers are welling to forgive you one one condition.

Mario: and what's that?

Topper: you treat our sister with respect. She means the world to us.

Mario: well good knows my bunny friend that's all I have been doing. I won't dare disrespect a beautiful girl like.

Rango: he doesn't sound like he is be sarcastic. I think we can believe him.

Topper: maybe you are right.

Hariet POV

I walked in.

Madame brood: I see you feel in love with an enemy of evil.

Hariet: yes mother.

Madame brood: well okay then. But when we have to set up another evil wedding make sure he doesn't get a know of it.

Hariet: yes mom.

I went back down stairs and ate what my three brother fed me carrot cake. I got to know Mario a bit better before we both went to bed as he cuddled up against me. I wished we could of had more explosions on this calm date.