going on vacation

Third person POV

It's been a few weeks sense the tournament. And with all the girls going back doing there usually routine. We cut in on the brothers living together in there small house close to then mushroom kingdom. Mario was currently one the phone.

Mario: I swear I do love your daughter.

Madame broode: than why are you dating so many at once including her implorer Bowsette.

Mario: it's very complicated. When so many girls want to date you at once and you love them all and don't want to break there hearts It's hard to choose. And you don't want any one the fight. But they didn't mind me dating all at once so I did that so no one would be heartbroken.

Madame broode: well okay but break her heart in anyway and I will kill you.

Mario: ok.

He handged up.

Mario: I really need a vacation.

Luigi: same.

Mario: isle delfino!

Luigi: I rather go the the seaside kingdom.

Mario: than go there but take this. With these golden pipes we can teleport to each other.

Luigi: okay.

Time skip

Both Mario and Luigi left to get on to different flights in order to get to the vacation spots they want. compette was with Luigi senses he couldn't trust her home alone. While 2 figures where watching from the shadows.

Mr.M: they are splitting up.

Mr.L: yeah I am going to have to lie to her about finding both and just say I found Luigi and him only.

Mr.M: so is they any thing weird with your villain. Mines get complicated machinery in her head and makes blue prints for them despite not knowing how to make them.

Mr.L: and mines has five fingers on each hand now instead of a claw. And her magic is slightly stronger. They must have fused a little when they where dropped in. But unlike Dimentio they where not in long enough to completely fuse. So they only have a little bit of each other. Like mines have normal hands.

Mr.M: if the bros are able to beat these freaks than we can to.

Mr.L: we can do after we have them fight that way both parties can be weakened.

Mr.M: and there plans are about to take off.

Mario's POV

Mario POV I got on the plan and was about to take my seat until I heard someone call my name.

Hariet: Mario back here.

I looked at her see was in the first class section. I could afford first class but I already bought a five star hotel room.

Mario: what are you doing here.

Hariet: well the lake kingdom is having me find out what the inhabits would like the wear and to get goods for ther clothe making.

Mario: well okay.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Hariet: you are so sweet. Plans have never really been my thing. I find then boring because--

Mario covered her mouth.

Mario: it's not a good idea to say what you are about to say on a plan you will cause panic.

Hariet: you want to join me. Bo one else is in first class with me.

Mario: but I am not allowed in.

Hariet: non sense.

She dragged me in. And sat me down before getting on my lap.

Hariet: I will say you have my permission.

She brung her face close to Mario's. The plan took off forcing them to kiss. And they kissed for a long time only departing because they need air.

Hariet: atleast this flight won't be boring.

Mario: you said it.

Luigi's POV

Compette was near the window and I sat down in the middle seat. In the row of three. I don't like being smushed so hopefully no one takes the seat next to me. I saw lana sit next to me.

Luigi: what are you doing here.

Lana: Tipp said I deserved a break from the gym. So I decided to try vacation spots in other dimension. Though I haven't decided which hotel I am going to be in.

Luigi: don't worry you can share a room with me. I know the perfect 5 star hotel.

Lana: are you sure you want to share a room with me it already seems like you going to share it with compette.

Luigi: I am sure. and plus it cost less to buy one room than mutiple rooms. especially when buying one at a five star.

As the plan took off I felt some feet hitting my side. I looked over to she compette on her knees and looking out the window. As as week took off. She must be excited. She was never allowed on a plan before this is her first time.

Luigi: enjoying your first time on the plane.

She turned to me with her tongue sticking out.

Compette: yesyesyes.

She licked me before Turing back around. I patted her head. And notice that she was shaking her ass. Did she always do this in her human form. I know she used to be a chain comp and know her back said used to wiggle along with her chain in the past. But I never noticed her do that before have others. I mean it's a nice-

Luigi: (blush)

Lana: everything all.

I turned around and wasn't expecting her to be si close so I accidentally kissed her. My face was even redder than before.

Luigi: sorry!

I slumped down in my seat. This plane ride is going to be awkward. Setting next to my hot gym trainer that is not even my girlfriend surprisingly. That made me sound like a dick. And my pet that is now human and I am dating. Now that I think about this I am pretty sure I should be in jail.