smash bros

I will be using the twilight princess design for Zelda.

_______________________________________

Mario's POV

Mario: you are ready for the tournament.

Luigi: yeah. Maybe.

Mario: as long as we work together we can't lose.

We went to where the tournament was supposed to be held.

Master hand: I am sorry to inform you but the small tournament has been delayed. And I am going to choose your teams.

Luigi: aw man. That means we might not be on the same team.

Mario: Luigi don't worry there is still a chance we are on the same team.

Master hand: Team 1 Mario and Zelda

My clam got debunked pretty fast.

Master hand: Team 2 fox and wolf. Team 3 ness and Pichu team 4 snake and joker team 5 Ganon and Ridley team 6 Roy and chrome team 7. Falco and captain falcon and finally team 8 Samus and Luigi.

I saw a few guys jealous that Luigi was with Samus and not them. But that is not what I am worried about it is that Samus is really tough and does not get along with others.

Master hand: I sorry we had to cut it down from 24 teams to 8 alot of other smashers were busy and we have to fix some problems with the stages. Now go find your teammate you got a few weeks to practice.

I said good bye to Luigi and went to find Zelda. After I found her she looked like she was thinking about something.

Mario: Zelda What's wrong.

Zelda: nothing just thinking. So you are my partner Mario.

Mario: yes. We can go to my castle.

Zelda: you have a castle?

Mario: yes now let's go.

Luigi's POV

I was looking for Samus when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I jumped and turn around
It was Samus and she was in her zero suit.

Luigi: hay Samus you are ready.

Samus: yes but where are we going to train at.

Luigi: I think my mansion will do.

Samus: well okay let's go.

Luigi: right behind you.

Samus: ok.

I saw her walk through the portal. I was finna go through too but I tripped. When I got up and went through the portal. I saw Samus holding her blaster and pointing it at my chain comp. I ran in front of it.

Luigi: Samus! Stop.

Samus: get out the way that is a monster.

Luigi: no it's not it's my pet.

I saw her put up the blaster.

Samus: okay.

I saw her walk into my mansion. I calmed down my chain comp. I was surprised that Rosalina told me she and Daisy was staying for awhile. I gave the them guest rooms before getting ready for bed. I never expected I would have guests today but it's a welcome surprise now I won't tell lonely in this big mansion for a few weeks.