the list grows

Third person POV

3 days before the Mario brothers went on vacation

We see the toad brigade on an expedition. With goombella helping out. Toadette and goombella where separated from the group.

Goombella: thanks for letting me come with you guys.

Toadette: it's no problem it's good to have another girl on these expeditions. It's s sausage fest. And some of them won't stop hitting on me.

Goombella: hehehe. I get what you mean I am quite the looker to goombas. Even though a the new goombette is getting more attention now that idiot is on the front page of goomba weekly every week. She looks more human than goomba now. And she is somehow...

She stopped talking about it there something goombette did got under her skin. They walked into some caves and found 2 black mushrooms with X for eyes and a stitched mouth. But despite that it had a pink heart in one of it's white holes. And there was old text all around the walls.

Toadette: I never seen these power ups before.

Goombella: these text? I know them.

She pulled out a book. And started reading the writings on the wall.

Goombella: the shroom of luck. It will give you what you need to help with one of your desires but not enough to make it insured. It is truly a helpful shroom but be careful for want you want you're wish my hunt you.

Toadette: oh so it's in of those cliche mcguffins that gives you what you want that you will regret later. Well I guess I will just desire carefully.

She ate the shroom without a second thought.

Toadette: was always tired of people mistaking me for a kid. So hopefully this helps so no matter what species the person I am talk to. The less likely I am going to be called a little kid.

Goombella: well I always wanted arms. It will make my job a whole lot easier.

There bodys started to change. And they both got free vacation passes that started in 4 days.

Toadette: my vacation pass is for the seaside kingdom.

Goombella: and my is for Isla delfino.

They walked out of the cave completely forgetting they where in a group. Leaving the toads shocked when they walked out. Of course except for the one that is always sleep.

 Of course except for the one that is always sleep

(Not mine)

(Not mine)

Toadette: we forgot we where with you guys. Guess we should have saved the artifacts we found for the museums.

Hint toad: it's okay I am quite pleased.

Captain toad: shut it hint my sister is off limits.

Hint toad: I have a hunch not for long.

Mario's POV

Skip back to present Mario

I woke up a exited my room. I went go go check on my girlfriends and none of them seem to be in there rooms. So I decided to go out and get some food. As I was walking I heard something.

???: stay away you creeps! I will scream I swear!

A person in trouble! I ran to see 2 koopas.

Koopa 1: come in babe a finame body like that deserves some loving.

???: are are terrible at flirting. And reading up on you with my tattle ability you are surprisingly weak for koopas. 1 hp and 1 Dp. You guys are jokes.

I knocked out the two koopas. And looked at the girl she reminded me of goombella.

Goombella: Mario?

Mario: yep that's me! You remind me of an old friend. Difference being she was a goomba.

Goombella: not any more.

She gave me a kiss while winking.

Goombella: you like my new form.

Wait she is goombella what happened to her.

Luigi's POV

I was walking out the hotel after last night I need some time to myself. I should tell compette not to do what she did without my permission. If it was some other random guy she would be in jail for sexual assault. And Samus comes talking about aliens here. So much for a relaxing vacation.

???: Luigi is that you. Was a coincidence

I looked up to see someone in explora gear and a hat that looks like toadette's head. And was she blushing. Who is this girl.

Toadette: Luigi long time no see. And look at this new body I am no longer short, I actually have legs to kick my enemies and increase my work effect.

She even talks like toadette the only difference is that she is not a kid.

Luigi: who are you?

Toadette: toadette silly. Younger siblings power.

Luigi: I have no idea how you know our secret code but I still don't believe you. Toadette is like a child and a toad.

I suddenly got hit hard on the head.

Toadette: I am not a child it's just that being a toad makes me look younger to others.

Luigi: that suprised aggressiveness you definitely toadette. And wait not a child I guess I got the completely wrong idea.

Toadette: can you help me with my stuff and to it to my room. It's on floor 3. And than we can head to the beach.

Luigi: sure I was planning on going to the beach with compette, lana, and now Samus later anyway.