Mr.M causes some trouble

Mario's POV

I got off the plane to see peach and Bowsette?

Hariet: where there goes having Mario to myself

Mario: what are you girls doing here.

Peach: I thought taking a vacation with her can make us forget our problems we had with each other in the past.

Bowsette: what are you doing here? Not that I mind.

She winked at me.

Mario: for vacation. Anyway I am going to my hotel maybe if we are lucky it will be the same hotel

I wink at the author.

Peach: why are you winking.

Mario: I like fourth wall breaks.

???: Mario!

I looked over to see 2 Piantas coming to me in cop uniforms.

Pianta 1: you are under arrest Mario.

Mario: what for.

Pianta 2: for destroying things. As seen by the is video.

They showed Mario Mr.M destroying things In a red UFO.

Mario: you got to be kidding me.

The offices walkie talkie went off.

???: over Mario is attacking the plaza.

The Piantas looked at Mario.

Pianta 2: so did we make the same mistake again.

Pianta 1: yes. Mario you will be relived of any charges if you bring this other Mario in.

Mario: okay. After shadow Mario I would have thought you guys would know that a Mario looking off may not be the real Mario. Anyway hariet hand me one of your bombs so I can blow Mr.M up.

He was tackled by the cops.

Mario: should not have said bomb at the airport.

Third person POV

Mr.M was shooting at some civilians.

Mr.M: ahhahahabaahe. This is so fun.

Mario: stop right there Mr.M.

He turned to them. And something came to Mario's mind.

Mario: wait a minute I seen that tech before. With the hand coming out to shoot a lazer gun, a open space for the head and how small it is. How did you get the shroobs blue prints they been dead for years. Like every sense I was a baby.

Mario dodged a lazer blast.

Mr.M: shut up and more fighting.

Mario grabbed som bombs from hariet and started to throw them. But Mr.M dodged them all.

Mr.M: nice try I am way to fast. Your over night flight in the plan was nothing compared to this bad boy. It came here in seconds.

He fired more lazers. Mario ran away as he chased him. Until Mario was cornered.

Mr.M: any last words.

He was hit with a bomb from behind destroying his UFO.

Mario: how did you forget I was with 3 other people.

Mr.M: tunnel vision.

Peach, Bowsette, and hariet tried to grab him but he just jumped away and started running away on the rooftops platforming around. The girls gave chase. As Mario was distracted by a crowd gathering around something Mario took a look. And it was a pianta on the ground. But something was off it looked like it had all it's life sucked out of it and nobody was able to find evidence of anyone near this person.

Bowsette: MARIO! GET OVER HERE! HE IS ALMOST AS GOOD AS YOU! WE CAN'T CATCH HIM!

Mario ran to catch Mr.M. after a shadow Mario like chase Mr.M was put into jail.

Mr.M: I won't be here long.

Mario: most likely not.

As Mario walked off. A shadowy hand came up and pulled Mr.M away with no trace. And Mario was none the wiser that an old foe from his past is coming after him.