getting to know your partner

Third person POV

It was breakfast time. Mario and the girls where eating breakfast.

Peach: so Bowsette How you like being a girl.

Bowsette: I don't like it. I want my reptilian skin back. I want my bigger muscles back and bigger shell. And how can I forget the most important part of being a man my giant d-

Pauline: I think we heard enough.

Mario: yeah.

Goombette: what was she going to say?

Peach: he or she was talking about how big her

Zelda: I think it will be wise not to tell her. This little girl does not know much and we should keep it that way.

Goombette: 😤 I am 29.

Zelda: I was talking about size.

Goombette: oh. I am short?

Bowsette: yes you idiot you're like 3 and a half feet tall.

Goombette: that is tall for my spices.

Peach: we need to go shopping Bowsette and goombette will need more clothes.

Zelda: that is a good idea but me and Mario need to train for the tournament.

Peach was looking at her suspiciously. But decided not to say anything. She grabbed bowsette and started to drag her to the mall Pauline did the same with goombette.

Zelda: we can go to the park and trian.

Mario: sounds good.

The got there stuff and left. But with Luigi things where more interesting

All the girls where down stairs eating what Luigi had cooked for them. but Luigi him self was up stairs looking for dog food.

Luigi:I don't know if her wearing the crown means she can eat human food or not maybe I should t wait and see.

Luigi was suddenly tackled by compette. She started liking him none stop. Luigi heard Daisy down stairs.

Daisy: Me, Rosalina, boosette and your compette is going to the mail with peach and her friends to find clothes for someone named bowsette and goombette. Samus wants to train.

Luigi: OKAY!

Daisy came up stairs and had to force compette off of Luigi. And they draged her to the mail.

Luigi's POV

Man she seems to be a little to attached. I guess it doesn't look right when she looks human now. I walked down stairs to see that Samus was already to go and train. We left and went to a park close by. We started the first round and I got my but kicked.

Samus: is that all.

Luigi: wow you are really good.

Samus: let's start round two.

I was able to hold my own but I still lost.

Samus: I can see that you are a really good fighter but you need to work on how you fight. You just throw yourself at the enemy that is not always a good tatic. You leave yourself open.

Luigi: thanks for the advice. Hay do you want to take a break.

Samus: sure.

We walked to a tree and say under it. Man she is really agile even more than me and Mario and we are know for being agile. Maybe I should spark up a conversation before we go some more rounds.

Luigi: Samus how have you been.

Samus: good.

Luigi: that's nice. I heard you where a bounty Hunter. That is a dangerous job you are vary brave to do something like that.

Samus: heh yeah. But I have a reason for it. And only take jobs that is for the greater good.

Luigi: why is that.

Samus: when I was little my parents where killed by space pirates so I was raised by a bird type race and became a bounty Hunter for others wouldn't have to go through what I went through.

I wasn't expecting that. How do I respond to that with out making it awkward or making her sad.

Luigi: well you are doing a great job. Your parents will be proud.

Samus: thanks.

I am surprised that didn't back fire.

Luigi: Hay you are really brave. I wish I was brave.

Samus: your not brave?

Luigi: yeah I am not brave I get scared to easily. But I am working on it someday I will be prave and make my big bro proud. And I won't give up until I reach my goal.

Samus: those are word to live by. Well it is time to get back to training.

Luigi: okay.

We walked to the open field and started fighting. She tried to kice but I Dodge it. I jumped into the air and landed two karate chops than
I tripped and fell straight into her. I don't know where but it felt so squishy. I looked up and realized that she was mad I looked down and saw why. I was touching her boob. Man This is not going to end well and it's awkward.

Mario POV

I was in a match with Zelda she almost won with he Sprite warrior thing but I reflected it just in time so she lost the fight.

Mario: you seem really distracted what's wrong.

Zelda: it's nothing. Just something on my mind.

I sat down.

Mario: than let's hear it.

Zelda: it's nothing really.

Mario: as your partner I need to know what is troubling you. You always seem to be thinking about someone or something and that won't help use. As you're partner and friend I am hear to listen.

Zelda: it's about Link. It seems I am not enough for him.

Mario: what makes you think that.

Zelda: he seems more interested in other girls. And seems to want to date them instead. And they like him back he will save me when I am in trouble but when it comes to dating he is just not interested in me. What did I do wrong.

Mario: you did nothing wrong. It is just that he is into other types of girls. You are a great person that almost anyone would date but love is a strange force it doesn't always work the way you want. And when the person that you are in love with doesn't love you the same way don't get down in the dumps there are more fish in the sea. You are a wise and beautiful princess. There is nothing wrong with you and if you do need help you can always talk to me. Now let's get back to training.

Zelda:(blush) right you are really nice guy. Thank you.

She grabbed my hand and I pulled her up. My phone started ringing I picked it up and answered it after awhile I put the phone up.

Mario: Zelda we need to go to the mail something is going down.

Zelda: Ok.

______________________________________

Sorry that this took so long to come. I been dealing with something in my life the was stopping me from working on this. I will try to make the updates faster.