pt Mario: day at the beach

Mario's POV

I was going to the beach with goombella.

Mario: so how did you get this new more human form.

Goombella: let's just say on of my expeditions went better than I expected.

We stopped by an store and she got a popsicle.

Mario: do you like your human form.

Goombella: it is great. It can be great for you to.

She told me while licking and sucking on the popsicle in a clearly suggestive way.

Bowsette: Mario hey over here!

I looked up to see Bowsette and peach. Peach was wearing her bikini from odyssey adventure I went on. And Bowsette don't actually know.

Mario: what are you wearing.

Bowsette: a floss bikini do you like it. And plus it's not that different from regular bikinis

Mario: yes but I still wanted to know what it is.

Bowsette: what ever I bet I can beat you in beach volleyball.

Mario: you are on. 2v2. Me and peach vs you and goombella.

Bowsette: I don't trust this new girl so I am taking peach.

Mario: fine. Goombella are you sure you want to be wearing that while on the sand.

Goombella: I can change.(can probably show more of my body for Mario)

After awhile she came back wearing a white and green striped bikini. Looks nice on her. That body is doing wonders in the eyes I must admit.

Mario: let's get the game started.

We played for a few rounds. And obviously I won. And it was tiring. The three girls I was with was super sweaty.

Bowsette: is that a mushroom in your pocket or are you happy to see us like this.

I took out my mushroom.

Mario: yes you never know when trouble will arise.

Goombella: little disappointed that it was the ladder.

Bowsette: not another stupid goomba person crushing on Mario.

Goombella: it's the norm.

I decided to finally take of my overalls and shirt to get into my swim ware. So I went somewhere to change. When I got back I saw Bowsette doing something with goombella.

Mario: what's going on.

Peach: goombella doesn't know how to swim with the new body so Bowsette decided she was going to teach her.

Mario: Bowsette so you have a nice side it's so nice to see you helping someone you bearly know.

Bowsette: I am only helping her because I will not have one of my minions not know how to swim how else are they going to defeat my enemies. Like Luigi.

Goombella: I am not your minion.

Mario: she is right not every goomba is you're minion. And why Luigi you're enemy.

Bowsette: jealous. Anyway I need someone to terrorize ti get my evil fix in. And it can't be you anymore sense we are dating.

She said as she grabbed goombella by the bikini to pull her out of the water which caused it to break.

Bowsette: oops oh well.

Goombella swam out to go to deeper waters to hide the top part of her body.

Goombella:(blush) couldn't you grab somewhere better.

Bowsette: no. A d plus it helped you to swim.

Goombella: so inconsiderate. Mario can you take me back to my hotel.

Mario: me!?

Goombella: I need you body to hide my breast.

Mario: you are taller than me now. How in the world are you going to hide yourself with me. I am only 5"1.

Goombella: please!

Mario: fine.

I swam out to her. My feet couldn't touch the ground I could feel her breast on the back on my head as she used her arms and legs to wrap around me. I could bearly swim or walk but giving up would embarrass her and make me look weak. I didn't build up my status after all these years of being called unfit for nothing. The whole time we where walking back to the hotel I could feel her heart beating fast. And it seemed to be getting faster and faster.

Mario: is something wrong You're heart is beating fast.

Goombella: it's been so long sense I was alone with you. I hope you don't mind me asking this but would you mind us just going somewhere nice just you and me.

Mario:..... sure it will be like a date.

Goombella: yeah.