four crown girls

Third person POV

Bowser and king boo where planing something.

Bowser: with these super crowns we can turn the Mario brothers in to girls.

King boo: and than hit them with the love potion and they will do what ever we want.

Kamek: actually the love potion I made doesn't work instantly. You still have to be able to cram them. It just speeds up the process.

King boo: I don't think Bowser knows how to cram girls.

Bowser: hold it right there boo face. I am full of cram. I can anybody to love me who wouldn't want to date the king of the koopas.

King boo: Peach.

Bowser: that hurts man did you have to go there.

King boo: who cares now let's go.

King boo grabbed two super crowns a love potion and left.

Bowser: goombas I am going to need you guys help.

Only one of goombas went to him. And that on is not the smartest tool in the shed.

Bowser grabbed a crown and gave the other to the goomba who who was not smart enough to realize he was not supposed to put it on.

(Not mine)

Bowser: you got to be kidding me

Goombette: Goombette ready for duty.

Bowser: now I only have one crown to work with and I need to make sure it gets on Mario's head.

Goombette: can I take this off.

Bowser: it's glued on.

Goombette: oh

Bowser: who cares let's go.

Bowser POV

I finally made it to Mario's castle. Goombette was right behind me we snuck into Mario's house. I saw Mario talking to Peach, Pauline, and what I think is Zelda from smash thing. What is she doing here. She better not help Mario. I heard a loud bang I looked behind me and saw that goombette broke a vase.

Bowser: seriously.

Goombette: it looked shiny.

Bowser: that is not a good reason. I am working with a idiot.

Mario: hello Bowser.

I turned around quickly and saw Mario standing in a battle stance Peach and Zelda was doing the same thing. Looks like I have to show them the might of the koopa king. I will win this no thought.

Third person POV

Bowser shot some fire balls at the three but all of them were reflected. Bowser tried punching them but all of them we're to fast.