no longer one

Bowsette's POV

Where is Boosette's she was just supposed to slip some love potions into them while they where sleep it shouldn't be taking this long. And it's annoying to keep hearing these girls arguing about who gets the bros when it's obvious it's me Mario would choose. And Luigi I don't really care.

Peach: he saves me the most that clear pure love.

Pauline: well I was the first person he saves.

Hariet: are you two arguing that being kidnapped unbelievable

I can't take more of this. So I left might as well go help boosette Because she is being incompetent. It sound not take this long.

Third person POV

Mr.M and Mr.L finally made it up the mountain. Where they saw a large amount of that black goo. Bubbling like it was lava.

Mr.M: what is this stuff.

Dimentio: no idea. But it seems to be able to do almost anything .

Mr.M and Mr.L where suddenly trapped in yellow boxes.

Mr.L: not again.

Dimentio: don't worry I can't kill you like my original. At least not yet.

He threw them into the goo. After some bubbling he took them out now completely separate from Mario and Luigi.

Luigi: my head?

Mr.L: I will give you a bigger one now.

Luigi: what.

He said before getting knocked out by his evil version.

Mario: man I need a vacation.

He said before getting knocked out.

Dimentio let them out while keeping Mario and Luigi in the magic box. He put the two other spirits in magic boxes.

Dimentio: if I die the magic boxes will break and these 2 will come to life. Now it's time for the main show. Go make sure no one gets suspicious of Mario and Luigi's where abouts. I don't know how long it will take me.

He jumped in with the super dimentio spirit as Mr.M and Mr.L ran back down the mountain.

Bowsette POV

Where did she go both Mario and Luigi where missing. I keep looking around until I found the poltergust hidden within the spirits. But it wasn't a spirit. I pressed a button on it and suddenly got in the face with something.

Bowsette: get off.

Boosette: I got some bad news. Some jester guy took our boyfriends. He changed them into people called mr.M and Mr.L.

Bowsette: oh this is bad. Do you know where they are going.

Boosette: to some mountain.

Bowsette: if we save them we get a leg up on the competition if you can even call them that. But right now I am tired.

Boosette: just in chance they come back we will sleep here invisible.

Bowsette now.

She pulled me into a top grip. I was blushing because I was on her chest. But it was comfortable so I feel asleep.