working together

Luigi's POV

I woke up did my usual routine. But for some reason Samus seems to be having her eye on me did I do something wrong.

Lana: ok Luigi Samus come over here.

We walked over and she handcuffed us to each other. I looked over and tipp was doing the same thing to Zelda and Mario.

Lana: so we are going to have you guys go through a obstacle course we made in the jungle everyone had part in it and now let's get started.

We where taken and dropped into a hole. One for me and Samus and one for Mario and Zelda.

Lana: this place is filled with booby traps. Use your skills to get out.

Luigi: it seems we got our work cut out for use.

Samus: tell me about it.

Zelda POV

Tipp: and begin!

Zelda: got any ideas because I can't teleport with you handcuffed to me.

Mario: I have an idea. If you use your ghost knight thingy. I could use the wind he creates to help my jump reach that ledge.

So I created my phantom knight and used the wind effect he has to help push Mario. We avoided a bunch of obstacles. And while we were I noticed something no matter what came at me even though I could reflect it our Dodge it.

Zelda: you know I can protect myself.

Mario: I do. But even with that I will protect the people I love. That's why I worry about my bro even though he shown full well he can fight with the best of them.

He gave me kiss on my  forehead. Before using his cape to reflect some base balls that where coming at me.

Mario: and someone as smart and beautiful as you. I would put my life on the line for you.

It may seem weird but I like the compliments he gives me. A bit cheesey put I like it I wish I dated someone that didn't stay silence sooner. But I made sure to do my part to help us get out.

Samus's POV

We where nearing the top before climbing into. After jumping over some fire we had to climb through these black clouds. And again I saw my parents dying. But this time I was prepared and just walked by Luigi taught me that the past is the past and I can over come that it will not stop me any more. I looked back and saw Luigi and he was on his knees crying and looking at everyone in smash and everyone he was curtly dating and are friends and even his brother. And all they where saying was how useless he is how disappointing he is how he will not come close to being as great as Mario. Just a player 2 they said.

Samus: Luigi don't tell me you believe this.

He looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

Luigi: but it's true I am just second best. Not even that I am just the worst. I always seems to do something wrong.

Samus: you did nothing wrong.

I bent down and gave him a hug.

Samus: you saved Mario from king boo muitple times, you are one of the most iconic sidekicks, you even created a harem and you even saved me and help me when I was in these illusions. Now let me help you. I am willing to have another friend especially with you.

I held out my hand. He took it and I was blushing I was trying to his it and I don't know why I have it and I walked him out. We finally made it out of the hole and it seems like Zelda and Mario made it in the same amount of time. Lana unlocked our handcuffs.

Luigi: thank you Samus. You are a good friend.

Samus: just don't die on me. I don't want to lose another friend.

Luigi: don't worry I die hard.

Samus: hehe great.