on good terms

Mario's POV

I woke up and got ready I suddenly remembered that I had two enemies in my house. I need to make sure there don't do anything. I went to Bowsette's room.

Mario: wake up!

Bowsette: graaa! Why would you do that I had a wonderful dream about.

I saw her look at me and blush.

Mario: about what.

Bowsette: about about. (She shook her head) about nothing.

Mario: so nothing was wonderful.

Bowsette: shut up.

Mario: any way I would like you to behave.

Bowsette: what do you mean about behave.

Does she received not know what behave is guess I have to spell it out for her.

Mario: I need you to not try to kill me and I would let you and the small girl you brought with you stay here.

I saw her look away for some odd reason maybe she was thinking it over.

Bowsette: fine.

Mario:WAIT WHAT!

Bowsette: I said fine.

I can't believe this actually worked I was sure she would say no it was a Bowser thing to do and she is just Bowser as a girl.

Mario: okay here are some ground rules.

She pushed me aside.

Bowsette: you said I all I had to do was not kill you. I did not agree to ground rules. I am going to tell my minion.

She left the room and it looked like she was mad.

Mario: now that is what I expected from her.

Bowsette POV

Kamek was right it does speed up the process. I only been her for less than one day and I am already growing feelings of love for that fat idiot.

Goombette: what is wrong boss.

Bowsette: nothing all I need to tell you is we are staying here.

Goombette: that is awesome Mario is cute.

Bowsette: what!

Goombette: I said Mario was cute.

I hit her into the ground.

Bowsette: never say that again.

Goombette: yes you're cruelness.

Why did I bring a idiot. I called Kamek and told him what happened. He said he was going to find a antidote and a way to get this crown off my head. Now all I have to do is wait and be a annoyance to Mario.

Boosette POV

I woke up in a random bed.

Boosette: where am I.

I suddenly remembered what happened. Did Luigi put me in this bed. That was nice of him. Wait am I blushing ghost don't blush and I don't think blushes are purple. Wearing this crown is horrible. I need to find Luigi he did this to me and everyone who helped him. I flew thought a couple rooms Looking for Luigi. I found the other girls but not Luigi. I went back to my room and saw Luigi holding food and placing it on the table. This is going to be fun. As soon as he turned around I did my thing.

Boosette: BOOOO!

Luigi: AHHHHHH!

Boosette: haha that never gets old.

Luigi: Boosette you scared me. I hope I didn't wake anyone else up.

Boosette: wait why you call me Boosette.

Luigi: when you turned into a girl I had no idea what to call you when you became a girl so made up a name. Anyway I brought you some food in case you where hungry.

Boosette: ghost don't get hungry.

Luigi: hoo.

Boosette: why did you but me you're mortal enemy in a bed. I don't think people do that to people they hate.

Luigi: I just wanted to be nice. Even enemies can be nice to each other time from time. Plus you look like you need a place to stay until you figure out how to get that off.

Boosette:(blush) that was kind of you.

Luigi: do you think to stay.

If I stay I can have so much fun scaring him and messing with everyone. And Bowser most likely called Kamek to fix this mess so I will just have to wait for that. He can not forget we are partners in crime.

Boosette: thank you.

Luigi: well I better start making food for the rest of my guest.

I saw him leave I grabbed a bagel that was on the plate and took a bite. This taste good wait I can taste again. This form must have gave me taste bugs well that is a pleasant surprise. Luigi is a good cook. I finished everything on the plate. And I couldn't help but think about how cute Luigi's face look when I scared him. I don't know if it is the crown making me think this or the love potion probably the latter maybe I should call Bowser.

Bowsette: who is it.

Boosette: why does you're voice sound like a girl.

Bowsette: who is this. And how you know who I am. Wait don't answer that everyone knows the great Bowser but right now I am Bowsette because of something that I don't want to explain.

Boosette: *sigh* the same thing happened to you too.

Bowsette: wait a minute. King boo?

Boosette: yes it is me just like you I been turned into a ette.

Bowsette: so does that make you Queen boo or Booette.

Boosette: both are technically correct. But I am Boosette now.

Bowsette: that is just the second name with a s in the middle. Anyway I already got Kamek making a cure until than we can look on the bright side.

Boosette: so you're bright side is that Jr will finally have a mother.

Bowsette: Don't test me right now boo.

I hung up on her to stop that idiot from rambling. I guess it is time for me to go meet the others. And pull off some pranks.