night Thieves

Third person POV

Everyone was going to bed to get ready for tomorrow at the smash mansion.

Lana: good knight. Maybe we can work out before you next match.

Tipp: yeah.

Mario: sure any reason to train with you two is great.

Luigi: yeah for a second I thought the author forgotten you two exist.

As they walked away from each other as one side of the smash mansion was for girl the other for boys.

Link: he ay hayh ha hayh uh hayh ay ay hayh (what are you doing with zelda.)

Mario: se wanted to be one of my girlfriends.

Link: hah (oh so she is mad at me when I date multiple girls but when you do it in the open she is okay with it.)

Mario: I think the problem is you where not being honest.

Luigi: and we didn't want multiple it just sort if happened.

Mario: I wanted I just thought it wouldn't work. But it does.

Luigi and link:....eh/ok.

Link: ah ha hayh (anyway I am going to get her back.)

Mario: you can---

Luigi just pulled Mario away

Luigi: please do not get into an argument. When silent protagonist talk they end up being unable to stop.

Mario and Luigi got ready for bed sure they had some questions based on all the girls they have but they finally going to bed.

???: (whimpering)

Luigi: (sigh) I have no idea how you got in on the boys side but yes compette you can sleep with me.

Compette jumped on the bed and started licking his face.

Luigi: stop and less go to sleep.

Compette: ok.

Luigi: good girl.

As they fell asleep and plant sprout popped out of his head.

Mr.L: Mr.L is back. Why looky here Junior actually got a girl in a bed with him.

He was about to grab compette's breast but stopped when a voice in his head told him to get going. Ht took of his clothes and but on his mr.L attire and walked out to see mr. M

Mr.L: it's about time I had a sidekick.

Mr.M: you got no sidekick. If anything I am the main man.

Mr.L: you wish I was part of the originals plan.

dimentio or his spirit clone made for smash if being accurate teleported in.

dimentio: now come on I can not make new worlds so weak. I need super dimentio spirit

As they walked away sneaking to make sure to not wake anyone or be seen. dimentio did loom behind himself like he was looking for something that wasn't there or was invisible. They made it to the spirit vault. And grabbed the spirit.

dimentio: okay grab those 2.

Mr.M: why would you want these 2 girls.

dimentio: simple there's always a chance I could lose my original lost and he had the chaos heart and Luigi with him. And am not more powerful tha. His base from I am weak like this. My original could create his own dimensions just to fight in. And was able to send Mario and friends to a instant game over with a snap of his finger and could make tons of clones. But me I just have the basic magic and can only make up to 3 clones I can't even teleport. So me losing is a possibility something that my original didn't think about.

Mr.L: so

dimentio: so if I do lose these two villainesses can easily cause a ton of chaos. And make the bros lives a living nightmare if go unchecked.

He brung out some black Liquid that was in a bucket and threw the poltergust spirit in.

Mr.M and Mr.L: Boss?

dimentio: I am surprised you didn't notice she was there yet.

He took out the spirit now being the real thing. And sucked in the direction of the entrance. Boosette was forced to reveal herself and got sucked into the poltergust.

Dimentio: no witnesses. Now let's go there's a whole ton if this in the mountains. I don't know if I will get all my power back but it will be a lot more than what I have now. The weaker the being the more in line they power output will be with the original but unfortunately my original was nowhere close to weak. And I can separate you two from Mario and Luigi. So let's go we don't have all night.

They hid the poltergust and walked out.