guest pt: luigi

Luigi's POV

(His mansion for this story)I was out side petting my pet chain comp

I was out side petting my pet chain comp. I was about to head in but has soon as I opened my door. I suddenly heard her start barking I looked back and saw Daisy and Rosalina. I calmed my chain comp down I let them in.

Luigi: I am sorry about. She gets a little angry when others are around.
That way I need to keep her chained up.

Rosalina: it's okay. All is forgiven.

Daisy: yo weeg how as it been.

Luigi: it's been good. What brings you two to my mansion.

Rosalina:(blush) We wanted to see how you are doing.

I didn't know why she was blushing. But I was happy that that wanted to know if I was doing well.

Luigi: I am doing fine.

Daisy POV

He looks really cute. But I know a way to make him more cute. I decided that I would kiss his check. He blushed like crazy. I liked when he did that.

Daisy: yeah do you guys want to play tennis.

Rosalina: I am good I would just watch.

Luigi: sure I am game.

Well okay then. It looks like I am going to have to show Luigi I am the best. I looked over and saw that Rosalina was blushing. I don't know why but It is no time to worry about that it's game time.

Rosalina POV

I was watching Daisy and Luigi play tennis. Luigi I don't know how but he found away into my heart. Maybe because of how nice he is. Maybe it's the way he stumbles and falls but get back up with a smile. Maybe it's because he always want to make his friends happy. Maybe it's the fact that he never gives up when the world looks down on him. Maybe because he would make a great father for the Lumas. And I want him to be with me just maybe. He is the only one that made me look flustered instead of calm and collected.*nock nock* I wonder who could that be. I opened the door.

Mario: hey Rosalina. Is Luigi here I need him for the team smash tournament.

Rosalina: yes he is. LUIGI!

Luigi:(walks in) yes. Ho big bro I almost forgotten about the tour. Rosalina I am leaving can you and Daisy feed my pet chain comp and watch my mansion while I'm gone.

Rosalina: sure Luigi (blush) anything for you.

Luigi: thanks. Now Mario let's go.

I saw them run of into a portal. I forgot to tell him that me and Daisy were going to spend a few days here with him. I will just tell him when he gets home.