2 girls 1 Luigi 1 room

Luigi's POV

I was looking at the travel guide.

Luigi: it says that this place water taste like soda.

I looked over to see compette really licking up as much water as she can.

Luigi: compette stop you will just make yourself thirsty. It may taste like soda but it is still salt water.

Compette: but.

Luigi: no buts.

She walked away from it on all fours. As I petted her head.

Luigi: good girl.

Compette: good enough to get a treat.

I rolled my eyes as I gave her a big piece of meat. She ate it in one bite.

Luigi: okay to the hotel. Sun is going to set soon.

We made it to the hotel.

Lana: they have a gym here.

Luigi: yep. It over there.

Lana: thanks I will be with you two after my work out.

Luigi: we are on the 12th floor room 1225. Here is you're key card.

I only got 2 because I don't trust compette with one. She may have become more human but I seen how she acts by living with her she still very much an animal.

Luigi: when we go to the room no ripping up the pillows.

Compette of course. We made it to the room. I sat down to relax. And turned on the news. It was talking about The battle between Mr.M and Mario and isle delfino.

Luigi: that's very interesting but not my problem Mario can handle himself. Not having some double ganager ruin my vacation.

A few hours pasted. I felt my self being watched I looked over at compette. She was looking at me. And licked her lips.

Luigi: you hungry.

Compette: yes.

Luigi: well let's see what they have on the menu.

I was about to pick up the phone. But compette forced my hand down.

Compette: I was thinking about having you.

Luigi: I said no eating people?

No idea why I said that. She would never eat me and if she did she knows I know how to get out. She got really close hand on my shoulders and close to my face I was blushing like mad. She licked my lips.

Compette: you are the best kinda treat around.

When did she learn to flirt. Who taught her this. She leaned her whole body on me. Causing me to fall completely flat on the bed. She was suddenly felt as heavy as her regular metal chain chomp form she used go be. But I can still pick her up. I couldn't move my hands. Wait her chain it wrapping around my arms in legs she is using it like it's apart of her it was moving like a snake.

Compette: I am glad you never removed the chain around my neck.

Luigi: could you always do this.

Compette: no. It just came to me one night master.

She sat up and licked her lips again. And moved her hands down to my waist

Compette: I can't wait to have my own human pups.

Her intuitions where clear. Are dog like creatures always this horny. I heard a zip. Before a heard a door swinging open. Compette was startled she turned around so quickly in a jump that her chain sent me flying in the air I crashed onto the other bed.