the beginning of the inversion

Luigi's POV

I was currently fighting off shroob  after shroob. After they knocked me out and put me on there ship it didn't take long for me to wake back up sense these average shroob shoulders where not much for me. But I was starting to get overwhelmed.

Luigi: why are there so many I thought they where wiped out.

???: we where but some jester freak let use out when he was killed.

I looked over and saw princess shroob. And she was talking in my language.

Princess shroob: to bad there wasn't one for my sister. But for right now take Luigi to my room.

As I punched another shroob in the face I saw my feet leaving the ground as I was sucked up into a nose. Weird it that this is the second time this is happening to me.

Third person POV

The nose went to princess shroobs bed room before shooting Luigi out.

Luigi: I know it is mechanical but it still makes me feel gross.

He laid down.

Luigi: wow this is a good bed.

A screen came on showing princess shroob.

Princess shroob: you must be wondering why I captured you instead of out right killing. And I know you have questions on how you can understand me.

Luigi: dame the bed was so nice and  soft I almost forgot I am a kidnapped person.

Princess shroob: when I meant you're evil counter part. I thought of using him for repropulation. But learning he lost to the original showed I still needed the real deal. For a new era of shroob worries.

Luigi: I don't think having sex with your enemy while make better offspring. Even the powers I do have are not genetic. Well I think I will need to ask the thunder god about that.

Princess shroob: but he did still prove useful. With bringing basic soldiers back through the goop and giving me this crown that allows be to speak any language I want and understand any language I want like I was born with it.

Luigi:(that can be useful for watch shows overseas)

Princess shroob: I was planning on fucking both of you. But we couldn't find Mario. Mr.L only fond you at the airport.

Luigi:(unless he was blind he would have saw Mario too.)

Princess shroob: as a shroob princess the only female of my species. And can get pregnant and birth so much faster than your species.

The screen cut off as the speaker turned on.

Princess shroob: !@@#%

Shroob shoulder: #%$

She left for her room as shroob ships flew down and started destroying buildings.

Mr.L: perfect.

As  princess shroob went into her room. The door locked.

Mr.L: it is time to start the plan.